Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Currently residing in Section 105, Row J, after 17 years in Section 104, Row I
    Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaXUGrad View Post
    The next two are huge...both on the road and both ranked teams. I think they need to go 0-0-2 at a minimum and maybe steal a road win would be nice.
    Done. Next???
    Xavier always goes to the NCAA tournament...Projecting anything less than that this season feels like folly--Eamonn Brennan, ESPN (Summer Shootaround, 2012)

That was a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE win last night. it should solidify an at-large NCAA Tourney bid. Two great games against Creighton and Marquette who are considered some of the best in the country.

Yeah, Andy Fleming can coach a little bit...and it starts with defense.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Men Enter Rankings at #16.

Nice win by the Men. I'm leery of predicting NCAA births without seeing how they do in the Big East Tourney.
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Replica X soccer jerseys would sell in the bookstore.
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Men Enter Rankings at #16.

I'd buy one. I can use only so many soccer scarves.

Quote Originally Posted by LA Muskie View Post
    I'd buy one. I can use only so many soccer scarves.
    I get the one that doubles as the season ticket. They need some fresh looks for that as well.

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

The Men's game against Marquette is available for free on All Access over at Goxavier.com

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Fantastic, definitely time for replica jerseys in the bookstore.

Great job Soccer team. (Also, this thread title is extremely confusing when viewed on the Recent Threads column on the home page).
    I have a podcast. Sometimes we talk about Xavier: You. Me. Cincy.
    I put the X in Texas. @fleckd.

Quote Originally Posted by Muskie View Post
    Nice win by the Men. I'm leery of predicting NCAA births without seeing how they do in the Big East Tourney.
    To be honest, if they beat Georgetown, and stay strong against Nova and Butler, we could have the potential first seed in the Big East Tournament, a bye directly to Philly, and if by some change they win the Big East tournament they could even be a #1 seed and have a home game in the NCAA tournament.. However, I think the magic number to be safe for them to make the NCAA tournament is 12 wins, pick up two more regardless of where they are and they are in. Hard to not put them in with the resume they have. The early season losses are big, but they've made up a lot of ground.