Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334
    Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    Unless you only do that while watching The Soup. Then it's a really great and hilarious idea 30 minutes per week.
    Obviously. Duh.
    Award Winning Poster Since 2015

I honestly wouldn't put it past a Kardashian to do this purely for the spin-off show. I'm sure transitioning takes a lot of courage but when you have every benefit of money and insulation to do so, and when you are on a reality TV show and have years of practice allowing people to invade your privacy, I think you are better prepared than a normal person making the decision.

More importantly, Lauren's family doesn't seem upset, simply touched by the community response. And I don't think Lauren would be upset. She didn't expect a single award. Each one was a gift. Each extra day of fighting was a gift. Anyone who watched her story unfold knows she is a true hero

Jenner has already confirmed that she will be doing another reality show that I will not watch.

Lauren received her heavenly reward. Which is about infinitely cooler.
    Award Winning Poster Since 2015

A bit late, I know - but this week Channel 12 and Cure Starts Now have been running a documentary at various sites (Kenwood Theatre, Local 12 (both on air and streaming), and DVD sales - of a video called #Playfor22.

Yes, some of it is recycled from Brad's (wonderful) videos that were aired during and shorty after LAuren's fight with DIPG, however there was also a fair amount of new content.

A tear jerker for sure, but well worth the watch if you have become invested in her story, and also worth a wath if you are not. As some have said, it helps add perspective to life.

In one scene they show the Mount St Joe team entering Cintas Center for the first time to practice, and I don't know if he was blatantly trying to pull a "Hoosiers" but as they entered the building he said "Now, their court is the same as ours, just prettier" He also gave Coach Mack the credit for the invitation to use Cintas Center.
    - David Bowers ('95)

First I'd heard of the lemon face challenge. It's for the same rare form of cancer that Lauren had.

http://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/2...ort-fight-dipg