Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Muskie View Post
    Glad TU is getting a look. Surprised he hasn't tried Europe? (Maybe he has and I've not kept track).
    He did some. Not sure if he ever found a team that was a good fit (for either party)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tu_Holloway

Quote Originally Posted by X-Fan View Post
    He did some. Not sure if he ever found a team that was a good fit (for either party)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tu_Holloway
    I stand corrected. That's quite a few passport stamps.
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Jordan is back in China, playing for TianJIn RongGang.

I did get a chance to take in a Chinese game last night when the ShenZhen New Century leopard played Qingdoa Double Star Eagles.

I compare the level of play to watching Fordam play Lasalle with less defense.

My take on Americans who play here:

Bigs, undersized with good skill come here to play.

Guards, bucket getters who either do not play defense or play well with others.
    “Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.” John Wayne

BeerBrunch.com for those who like to tip one back in the morning

Sophomore
    it looks like Crawford scored 61 in China yesterday

Never was the sharpest tool in the shed. Never really played much defense. Not the best attitude. But the guy always could score.

https://twitter.com/IAmDPick/status/685478294360338432

Quote Originally Posted by mistabeecee41 View Post
    Never was the sharpest tool in the shed. Never really played much defense. Not the best attitude. But the guy always could score.

Why do you say he wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed? Maybe you are right but just curious? And he wasnt bad on defense in my opinion. Never understand why people try to dimish former players and take shots. He was the reason Xavier went to the sweet 16 and almost took us to the elite 8. Fun player to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by xavierj View Post
    Why do you say he wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed? Maybe you are right but just curious? And he wasnt bad on defense in my opinion. Never understand why people try to dimish former players and take shots. He was the reason Xavier went to the sweet 16 and almost took us to the elite 8. Fun player to watch.
    He played some really great basketball during the NCAA tourney. Too bad he only played here one year. If he played maybe three years, we would be talking about retiring his jersey.
    Last edited by XU 87; 01-08-2016 at 10:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mistabeecee41 View Post

72 points when his team only scored 102 is video game stuff. He had 16 rebounds too, must have eaten his Wheaties!
    "All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz and I'm fine.--Jeff Spicoli"

SLU GRAD, XAVIER SUPERFAN D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Confusing I agree. Jordan was ridiculously good, like 87 said could have been a retired jersey if here longer.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

My apologies - what I was getting at is his professional behavior/attitude is what has him in China in the first place.