Page 98 of 98 FirstFirst ... 4888969798
    Quote Originally Posted by mohr5150 View Post
    I can't stand the SEC because I believe the majority of their athletic departments care very little about their student athletes, but I was pulling so hard for Alabama for one reason and one reason only: there is only one group of fans more obnoxious than OSU fans, and that is the UK fanbase. Unfortunately for me I have way more obnoxious friends and family members who are OSU fans than UK fans. What a horrible way to ruin my first day of 2015. And it was going so well with an X win and an FSU beat down.
    Sorry things are not going your way. If it makes you feel any better, think of how UC Football fans must feel about Ohio State beating Alabama.
    We've come a long way since my bench seat at the Fieldhouse!

Quote Originally Posted by mohr5150 View Post
    I can't stand the SEC because I believe the majority of their athletic departments care very little about their student athletes, but I was pulling so hard for Alabama for one reason and one reason only: there is only one group of fans more obnoxious than OSU fans, and that is the UK fanbase. Unfortunately for me I have way more obnoxious friends and family members who are OSU fans than UK fans. What a horrible way to ruin my first day of 2015. And it was going so well with an X win and an FSU beat down.
    Like Michigan who forced their players to practice more than the NCAA allowed or UNC that created fake classes so that their players stayed eligible? It's not an SEC issue, it's a college athletics issue.

Quote Originally Posted by gladdenguy View Post
    SEC West is awesome!!! Shut the $&@$ up ESPN.
    Since the four letter network has a huge investment in the SEC Network, and by extension Paul Finebaum, I doubt that they will be "Shutting the $&@$ up" anytime soon. The bool sheet parade will continue.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

I was amused by Herbstreits little rant at the end of the Rose bowl last night, that "America" can now stop calling Oregon soft. Like anyone in America builds strawman arguments, and talks out both sides of their mouths like ESPN. Hell, it's part of the business plan. Including Kirk's rant.

And some of the post game questions by the sideline reports makes me want to hire a sniper.

Quote Originally Posted by waggy View Post
    I was amused by Herbstreits little rant at the end of the Rose bowl last night, that "America" can now stop calling Oregon soft. Like anyone in America builds strawman arguments, and talks out both sides of their mouths like ESPN. Hell, it's part of the business plan. Including Kirk's rant.

And some of the post game questions by the sideline reports makes me want to hire a sniper.
    They've completely propped up Danny Kannell for the last two years because they know everyone hates FSU and he provides a face for that school for their network. They know what they're doing because people are stupid but it's not exactly intelligent TV/debate.

Supporting Member
    SEC East undefeated in bowl games with Fla to go

Just a reminder to everyone that the GoDaddy Bowl is at 9 tonight. Arkansas State and Toledo. Make sure you don't miss it!

Quote Originally Posted by SM#24 View Post
    SEC East undefeated in bowl games with Fla to go
    That's a wrap.

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    Just a reminder to everyone that the GoDaddy Bowl is at 9 tonight. Arkansas State and Toledo. Make sure you don't miss it!
    Will Danica be there?
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    That's a wrap.

Will Danica be there?
    Better yet --- will she be nekkid?

Oregon wide receiver Darren Carrington suspended for national title game

You'd have to be loving life if you took OSU and the points early. Still might not work out, but you'd have to like your chances.