Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by XU 87 View Post
    Mr. Red Dots, have you ever wondered why you have all those red dots?
    Not really, but you seem to be fascinated with it. Why don't you explain to me what those dots mean to you?

Quote Originally Posted by sweet16 View Post
    that justifies making libelous remarks about a young man who, #1) was not involved in the aforementioned activity and #2) has a wife and in-laws that are friends and/or classmates of people on this board.
    Young man? Dude is almost 30 by now.

And how do you know he wasn't involved in the aforementioned activity? Were you there porking the melon with Sean Finn?

His wife is probably a lovely lady, but she married a guy that has a known history of fornicating with ripe fruit. That is not my problem, that is her cross to bear.
    "All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz and I'm fine.--Jeff Spicoli"

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by nuts4xu View Post
    And how do you know he wasn't involved in the aforementioned activity? Were you there porking the melon with Sean Finn?
    Someone had to be holding the camera.

Not really, but you seem to be fascinated with it. Why don't you explain to me what those dots mean to you?
    The red ones are called "douche dots".

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    So, you're implying that because some people picked on you at a college basketball game that justifies making libelous remarks about a young man who, #1) was not involved in the aforementioned activity and #2) has a wife and in-laws that are friends and/or classmates of people on this board. Son, the more you write the dumber you look and unfortunately (for you) you're the most verbose person on this board.
    You're confusing libel with satire. Do you ever go to The Onion and just assume that most if not all of their articles would be libel to some degree?

As for your second point, the sweet irony is that YOU brought his family into this thread. As silly and old as the watermelon jokes may be, your complaining about it is only going to make things worse.

Quote Originally Posted by X-band '01 View Post

As for your second point, the sweet irony is that YOU brought his family into this thread. As silly and old as the watermelon jokes may be, your complaining about it is only going to make things worse.
    Some people just have a gift.

Quote Originally Posted by X-band '01 View Post
    You're confusing libel with satire.
    Do you think that poor melon thought it was satire when it was being humped to death?

I'm not sure I get the argument that since a public figure that was widely hated when he was an opposing player married a girl that someone may or may not know suddenly changes his status on this board. I know George Bush's wife's family. Does that make any anti-Bush comments on this board somehow off limits?
    "Give a toast to my brother, hug your family, and do everything possible to live the life you dream of. God Bless."
    -Matt McCormick

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kahns Krazy View Post
    I'm not sure I get the argument that since a public figure that was widely hated when he was an opposing player married a girl that someone may or may not know suddenly changes his status on this board. I know George Bush's wife's family. Does that make any anti-Bush comments on this board somehow off limits?
    I'm not surprised you don't get it. You may want to stick with the restaurant reviews as this may be above your pay grade.
    Last edited by sweet16; 07-18-2014 at 01:54 PM. Reason: typo

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RealDeal View Post
    Someone had to be holding the camera.
    Oh now look who weighs in. This coward made a derogatory remark about my father a week after he passed away. I sent him numerous PM's asking if he would like to get together to discuss. The pussy never responded to any of them.