2008 NCAA Regional Semis vs WVU

Junior
    This is still my all-time favorite Xavier highlight: https://youtu.be/MUVbyoOSXE0?t=5295

They were so concerned about Duncan -- you can see how the entire defense is geared to deny him the ball. BJ's man leaves him to double Duncan as he cuts to the elbow on the near side and what amazing patience and court vision by Burrell to get the pass over to Raymond.

TBH, its really good defense by West Virginia -- its almost a 5-second call, and the only option was a cross-court pass from out of bounds. Problem is, Burrell and Raymond executed perfectly on that. I'll never forget BJ's face running back up the court.

We have a point guard now who's a foot taller.......Loved me some Drew Lavender though

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    This great memory all made possible by Joe Alexander (NBA bust), an 81% FT shooter, missing his and 1 FT throw with 14 secs left and game tied.

Love it!
    "I知 willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I知 going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I知 going to play harder than I致e ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    BJ was scoreless in regulation too. ONIONS!
    "I知 willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I知 going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I知 going to play harder than I致e ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

My senior year. Made the trip to DC and Phoenix. Unforgettable couple of weeks. Amazing!
    I haven't failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that don't work.

I remember watching the game at the Rookwood B-Dubs my junior year of college. Lots of Xavier fans there, and my future wife and I were trash talking back and forth with her sister, a WVU alumni, the entire game lol.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Unbelievable game!

X had such a fantastic start, and then slowly let WVU back into the game. I was on a business trip so I started watching it from a Champs next to my hotel. Once X let the lead get away, I immediately paid my bill and went back to the hotel to finish watching the game. Jason Love's legacy is not marred because Alexander missed that FT (after a mind boggling foul). Game goes to OT and BJ Raymond enters into Legendary Xavier status!

Do it BJ!!!!
    x-cellent_backpage.jpg