Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by waggy View Post
    The Spurs got Kyle Anderson at the end of the 1st round? Dang, that could work out for them in 2 to 3 years.
    It's guaranteed only if he makes the team. I am not sure he makes the Spurs. I guess it depends on whether they get Mills back on the cheap or someone similar. I feel like they have a ton of Euro guys stashed over years of drafts. I wonder if they have a guard or two waiting for their shot.

Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaXUGrad View Post
    It's guaranteed only if he makes the team. I am not sure he makes the Spurs. I guess it depends on whether they get Mills back on the cheap or someone similar. I feel like they have a ton of Euro guys stashed over years of drafts. I wonder if they have a guard or two waiting for their shot.
    I think they re-signed Mills to a 3 year deal.

Summer league starts July 5th

Quote Originally Posted by Juice View Post
    I think they re-signed Mills to a 3 year deal.
    He had rotator cuff surgery 7/2, so he'll probably be out most of the yr.
    2023 Sweet 16

Summer League game on nba.com. Free preview to watch Thunder in Orlando. No Semaj yet.
    Last edited by bobbiemcgee; 07-05-2014 at 04:43 PM.
    2023 Sweet 16

Buzzer beater by Semaj to end Qtr. 6 total pts. @ half. Had the lead when he left, then guys just jacking the ball up and OKC down 15.
    Last edited by bobbiemcgee; 07-05-2014 at 05:15 PM.
    2023 Sweet 16

Big boy basketball. Get some Semaj.

...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Watched the NBA channel this morning. Saw the game. Semaj didn't have much chance to show what he could do in the second half. Thunder getting spanked by that time and most of his teammates grabbing a pass and jacking up threes or bad shots. Looked lke he was trying to run the offense though.

He's looking confident shooting open jumpers today, he's just not making them. Hopefully they can figure something out that we couldn't, I would love to see Semaj be successful

Quote Originally Posted by wkrq59 View Post
    Watched the NBA channel this morning. Saw the game. Semaj didn't have much chance to show what he could do in the second half. Thunder getting spanked by that time and most of his teammates grabbing a pass and jacking up threes or bad shots. Looked lke he was trying to run the offense though.
    Yeah, he looked to do a pretty good job setting up his teammates in the limited touches he got. It was hard to get the ball more than once a possession, though, even as a point guard. Most players out there are desperately trying to make a team. To do that, they can't just be decent; they have to stand out.