Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Staff still going after Brewster PG for 2014 and looking at Ronnie Johnson as transfer from Purdue. As said in the Dana and Victory podcast, up to 2 more could still leave

When's the deadline?
    "It's winning time"~Jason Love

Quote Originally Posted by The_Mack_Pack View Post
    When's the deadline?
    April 27

I wouldn't count on Maj coming back, but I guess stranger things have happened.

I am just not going to hold my breath.
    "All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz and I'm fine.--Jeff Spicoli"

Quote Originally Posted by nuts4xu View Post
    I wouldn't count on Maj coming back, but I guess stranger things have happened.

I am just not going to hold my breath.
    I won't be holding my breath for Semaj either, but I sure do hope we get some ball handling help for next season. I don't care who steps up, as long as it improves. I found myself last season wondering why teams didn't press us more. It was rarely well handled. I hate to throw a freshman into the fire, but we need help.

Quote Originally Posted by crolfes12 View Post
    April 27
    That's the NBA's deadline.

Per NCAA rules, players who do not declare for the draft and who do not hire an agent must withdraw their name from consideration by April 15 to retain their college eligibility.

Semaj Christon – Possible Junior Campaign

Quote Originally Posted by danaandvictory View Post
    That's the NBA's deadline.

Per NCAA rules, players who do not declare for the draft and who do not hire an agent must withdraw their name from consideration by April 15 to retain their college eligibility.
    Because it makes all kinds of sense to have different deadlines between the NBA and NCAA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

Semaj Christon – Possible Junior Campaign

Quote Originally Posted by bjf123 View Post
    Because it makes all kinds of sense to have different deadlines between the NBA and NCAA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The only reason I could think of the NCAA having it on the 15th is because the late signing period opens on April 16th I believe. By the decision being made by the 15th, it allows coaches to better plan for next year.

Regardless, the 15th is way too soon for this decision deadline and ends up burning a lot of kids who don't have the opportunity to properly get evaluated.

Also Semaj has not signed with an agent. He very possibly could come back next season. It's unlikely IMO, but possible.

Yea... I wouldn't get your hopes up.

m.j ‏@SemajChriston

I'm ready to get to work �� #GetRichOrDieTryin

Quote Originally Posted by nkymuskie View Post
    The only reason I could think of the NCAA having it on the 15th is because the late signing period opens on April 16th I believe. By the decision being made by the 15th, it allows coaches to better plan for next year.

Regardless, the 15th is way too soon for this decision deadline and ends up burning a lot of kids who don't have the opportunity to properly get evaluated.
    Bingo. It's clearly helping the coaches at the detriment of the kids.