Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    I think it is total BULLSHIT!!!

Bunch of gutless pussies.
    "All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz and I'm fine.--Jeff Spicoli"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xavierj View Post
    Well it seemed to work out just fine for St.Louis playing a shit schedule and getting a 5 seed. Xavier's schedule will be just fine.
    Problem is the Big East will be even weaker than it was this year. We should probably be preseason favorites even if Semaj goes, as long as Mack stays.

From what we know about the OOC as of now, it's bad, very bad.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by XU2011 View Post
    Problem is the Big East will be even weaker than it was this year. We should probably be preseason favorites even if Semaj goes, as long as Mack stays.

From what we know about the OOC as of now, it's bad, very bad.
    Uh. Nova may have something to say about that....I'd say if Semaj stays X is picked 2nd.

What OOC games do we have scheduled so far? Don't we have Alabama at home and Wake away? Is the Tennessee series now over? I really hope the administration can start up a couple more quality home and home series.
    Last edited by ChicagoX; 03-25-2014 at 09:37 AM.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoX View Post
    What OOC games do we have scheduled so far? Don't we have Alabama at home and Wake away? Is the Tennessee series now over? I really hope the administration can start up a couple more quality home and home series.
    I asked in another thread and the only ones people came up with are Alabama and Wake.

Mario has done a good job with scheduling so I'm not going to go crazy just yet. Hopefully he can still work his magic and land some bigger OOC games.

Quote Originally Posted by xu15 View Post
    Uh. Nova may have something to say about that....I'd say if Semaj stays X is picked 2nd.
    I think Gtown will be a solid squad next year and Marquette could be, assuming they don't lose their recruits thanks to Buzz. But, overall, it's not going to be a ridiculously good conference.

I'm also hoping Jakarr Sampson pulls his name from the draft and returns to St. John's. He would obviously give them a really nice piece for next year. However, I'm not getting my hopes up too high because I don't think Sampson has ever been a guy that's committed to academics (part of the reason he didn't land at X) and I have a feeling he just wants to be done with school.
    Last edited by Xman95; 03-25-2014 at 09:43 AM.

I suggest a road game at Wichita State.

Hot damn!
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

I think programs in the state like X, UC, UD, etc should put public pressure on OSU to start scheduling them. Either you get a good game on your schedule or OSU winds up looking like pansies for dodging people. I'm not saying they need to play each of those teams every year or that they need to play every team in the state (playing against Miami would essentially be a "buy" game). But if they did a home and home with those teams on a rotation I think it would be beneficial for all involved, including OSU.