Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

dayton is the worst

Quote Originally Posted by BBC 08 View Post
    The question I have now is, what kind of person runs a fake account of the dayton president?
    There have just as many x fans who have started fake accounts to slam UD as well. Every fanbase has problem children and ours is not immune.
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

I honestly can't hate on Dayton too much this year. Most teams that get to the sweet 16 get some lucky breaks. Dayton was due for some breaks to go their way. They may even make the elite 8. Then Archie will leave and they will go back to what they were before.
    "Give a toast to my brother, hug your family, and do everything possible to live the life you dream of. God Bless."
    -Matt McCormick

I can and will hate on dayton, now and forever. It's really not their basketball team I hate so much as it is their fans.
    Xavier Basketball: We're Not Scared of Anyone!
    Zip Em Up!

Quote Originally Posted by Kahns Krazy View Post
    I honestly can't hate on Dayton too much this year. Most teams that get to the sweet 16 get some lucky breaks. Dayton was due for some breaks to go their way. They may even make the elite 8. Then Archie will leave and they will go back to what they were before.
    Pretty spot on where I am. It took me going through the denial, anger and acceptance process the past 48 hours. But, this is where I ended up afterwards. I have a really, really good friend whose my age and who played for ud in the early '70's. So, I am torn in a way that really has moved me away from hating dayton, but hoping that X always does better than them. We are in almost daily contact and have chosen to pretty much avoid the 800 pound gorilla in the room with us. It's not worth our friendship.
    Pray the Rosary daily

The riot cops had to go out after their win yesterday, and a couple of their idiot fans got arrested.

For a Sweet Sixteen berth. Good God.

dayton is the worst

I pay no attention to UD. They are not in our conference or on our schedule. At the beginning of this season I could have told you as much about UD Basketball as I could about Ball State basketball.
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook