Beer and Wings!!!

I'm the head coach of the lacrosse team at Padua Franciscan High School. We are hosting a Wing Night fundraiser at Bleachers on Ridge Rd (Parma, OH) on April 26th! The cost is $25 a person and gets you all you can eat and drink!

Menu:
    Hot Dogs/Chili Dogs
    Pasta
    Vegitarian Stir-Fry
    French Fries
    2 kinds of Chicken Wings

Draft Beer:
    Bud
    Bud Lt.
    Miller Lt.
    Yuengling

Proceeds go to helping fund the lacrosse program! If you're interested, please PM me for details. Would love to have a strong X contingent there and wouldn't mind meeting a few of you all. We would really appreciate any and all support!

Thanks!
    padua lacrosse.jpgTeam Huddle.jpg
    If you think of me, I hope you think of me well and if you drink to me, don't drink cheap - Ken "Firehose" Akers (1/27/85 - 1/22/11)

Just a reminder that our fundraiser event is being held THIS SATURDAY! It's from 6-9 PM and is $25 a head for all you can eat and DRINK. Cleveland natives, we would love your support. There will be sideboards, raffles, and of course, free flowing tap beer. Come one, come all!

Padua Fundraiser.jpg
    If you think of me, I hope you think of me well and if you drink to me, don't drink cheap - Ken "Firehose" Akers (1/27/85 - 1/22/11)