Per radio show re: Nova

Per Chris Mack.....the problem the last game with Villinova was not a matter of strategy or execution...it was a problem in the chest area

I don't know if they will win Thursday, and I really don't expect that they will.....but I expect the effort will be strong

I was at the game. The biggest problem was Nova getting open looks. When we play strong, smart defense we are pretty good. When we don't, we get Nova, GTown, SH blowouts.
    Award Winning Poster Since 2015

They are athletic all over the floor. They chase down balls, create turnovers and shoot the ball pretty well. Its why there ranked # 6 and the best team in the league. I think the only way we can hang with them is to protect the ball well, shoot it well and play good D. So for the most part, we have to play flawless.

The problem with Villanova is they are the most well-rounded team in college basketball I have watched all season. Xavier sans Stainbrook needs to deliver an A performance, starting with eliminating the stream of unforced miscues and gaffes. If Villanova defeats Xavier, hats off to them. Handing the game to them is another matter.
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."