Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tonight we ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the biggest game of the season.

Standing Room Only for a Top 10 Opponent who has the NCAA Player of the Year.

I think that Doug McDermott is one of the best players that we have ever had through here, and that is an impressive list, but most on that list have lost as well.

He will get his points, and we shouldn't worry about that. He is about to eclipse 3,000 points, so he will get his points.

First time out against them in Omaha, Mack changed the lineup to compete with them. We only ended up scoring 89. So maybe Mack had a point.

This time here we are a month later, and we are playing at home. I don't want to adjust our lineup to compete with them, I want them to adjust their lineup to compete with us. I don't think that they can at this point. I don't care about their pretty boy. He can scoot and jig, but he isn't everything. We have our own squad, and we can seal the deal. They can't handle Stain, Jalen Reynolds, Philmore, and what not. They will have a hard time dealing with Justin Martin, who has become a man in Big East play. And as for Semaj Christon, they have no answer.

I am throwing down the gauntlet.

They Can't Win Here

This is our House. And this house is about to rock.

TONIGHT WE RIDE!!!!!!!
    RIP Brian Dargin McCormick

Jalen could be a difference maker if he brings that same intensity to this game. The 'Tas will be rocking for sure.

Run, and we win.
    Half court slow down game...not so much.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    Run, and we win.
    Half court slow down game...not so much.
    I totally agree. In a half court game they can run the clock and still get their three's. We need the same style game as last game only with better defense. If Creighton is hitting their three's I don't think anybody beats them.

High noon... we ride!

Blue Jays taste like chicken!
    Zip'em Up!

Late afternoon.........WE RIDE!!!

We rise at...daybreak?
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

Quote Originally Posted by xubball1993 View Post
    Jalen could be a difference maker if he brings that same intensity to this game. The 'Tas will be rocking for sure.
    This. Jalen was still figuring it out in Omaha. He is the guy who can get out on the perimeter with length to affect those shots. Just gotta stay out of foul trouble.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

St. Francis Xavier.......

PRAY FOR US!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Snipe View Post
    This is the biggest game of the season.

Standing Room Only for a Top 10 Opponent who has the NCAA Player of the Year.

I think that Doug McDermott is one of the best players that we have ever had through here, and that is an impressive list, but most on that list have lost as well.

He will get his points, and we shouldn't worry about that. He is about to eclipse 3,000 points, so he will get his points.

First time out against them in Omaha, Mack changed the lineup to compete with them. We only ended up scoring 89. So maybe Mack had a point.

This time here we are a month later, and we are playing at home. I don't want to adjust our lineup to compete with them, I want them to adjust their lineup to compete with us. I don't think that they can at this point. I don't care about their pretty boy. He can scoot and jig, but he isn't everything. We have our own squad, and we can seal the deal. They can't handle Stain, Jalen Reynolds, Philmore, and what not. They will have a hard time dealing with Justin Martin, who has become a man in Big East play. And as for Semaj Christon, they have no answer.

I am throwing down the gauntlet.

They Can't Win Here

This is our House. And this house is about to rock.

TONIGHT WE RIDE!!!!!!!
    This is awesome!