Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Saturday!!!

I will be there and ready to rock it. Creighton has lived a charmed life on the road this year. That ends this Saturday afternoon. Anyone pre-gaming at Dana's?
    Pray the Rosary daily

Indeed, Saturday will be huge. That's why I'll be there! XU vs. Creighton on my 40th Birthday!!! If the heavens are listening, I ask for only one thing: a Xavier victory.

PM me if you want to meet up. I'm heading to the game with several other '96ers and we're planning to do something after the game to celebrate our collective #40's...

Quote Originally Posted by LA Muskie View Post
    Indeed, Saturday will be huge. That's why I'll be there! XU vs. Creighton on my 40th Birthday!!! If the heavens are listening, I ask for only one thing: a Xavier victory.

PM me if you want to meet up. I'm heading to the game with several other '96ers and we're planning to do something after the game to celebrate our collective #40's...
    If LA Muskie is making the cross country trip to be there, this MUST be a big game. Feel free to stop by section 104 and say hello to Gladdenguy and myself.
    "All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz and I'm fine.--Jeff Spicoli"

All-Conference
    Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    If Doug McD got the flu on Friday it wouldn't trouble me too much.
    Screw that...who wouldn't want to beat them at their best?

Plus, I wanna see him in action.

Quote Originally Posted by drudy23 View Post
    Screw that...who wouldn't want to beat them at their best?
    Absolutely. But given our Bubble situation, I'd rather beat them at their worst than lose to them at their best.

Quote Originally Posted by vee4xu View Post
    I will be there and ready to rock it. Creighton has lived a charmed life on the road this year. That ends this Saturday afternoon. Anyone pre-gaming at Dana's?
    Plan to see you there v.

Probably will shoot for 4 PM.
    X A V I E R

No students this game or nova so gonna have to hope the blue hairs can maybe overdose on their heart medication and be super pumped up. Don't kill yourself of course but maybe get a good racing heartbeat. Maybe just take a little cocaine too. Saturday will be the type of atmosphere we were all expecting when joing the Big East.
    If I was going to school for school, I wouldn’t have picked the University of Cincinnati. Dontonio Wingfield

Quote Originally Posted by OTRMUSKIE View Post
    Saturday will be the type of atmosphere we were all expecting when joing the Big East.
    Kind of amusing when you think about it. After all, we're playing Creighton...

Quote Originally Posted by xudash View Post
    Plan to see you there v.

Probably will shoot for 4 PM.
    I plan to enjoy some pre-game beers at Dana's followed by some pre=game beers at the Joseph Club, all to be followed by some in-game beers. You can spot me easily. I'll be the guy wearing the Xavier polo and/or Xavier track jacket.

Quote Originally Posted by OTRMUSKIE View Post
    No students this game or nova so gonna have to hope the blue hairs can maybe overdose on their heart medication and be super pumped up. Don't kill yourself of course but maybe get a good racing heartbeat. Maybe just take a little cocaine too. Saturday will be the type of atmosphere we were all expecting when joing the Big East.
    Student tix sold out.