Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: #JimmyCarter

This is just glorious.

Quote Originally Posted by Snipe View Post
    I think I figured it out.

I am a twitter novice. I have an account but that is about it. I follow MOR, and MOR follows Tom DeCorte, who actually did the #JimmyCarter. Tom DeCorte's profile says this:

So we got a Muskie fan producing the 11pm Sportscenter, and he snuck in a #JimmyCarter reference. That is awesome.

When I searched for it last night MORs name came up on my screen as well because of I am "following" him, and he was following DeCorte.

It is nice to have a Muskie fan in high places!

Jimmy Carter!

https://twitter.com/TPD3
    You are correct. Give Tom the credit. Tom is a Xavier grad who does produce the 11 pm Sportscenter and he was at the Providence game. I am proud to say I've had beers with him in Philly. Great guy, but even he can't lessen my disdain for ESPN. I hope that he doesn't get in trouble for expressing himself, though.

That being said, trolling dump fans with a #jimmycarter is ridiculously glorious. Atta boy, Tommy!
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

My wife is not a Xavier grad, heck she was born and bred in Kentucky and only knew Ky BB growing up. However, over the many years we have been married she has come to know about X basketball and understands this streak.......

I just told her about is and she busted out laughing......wish I had heard this for myself....too cool!

Here's something that is almost as spectacular...

"@steveisrunning: @TPD3 did you have anything to do with the #jimmycarter comment on SC last night?"

"@TPD3: @steveisrunning I plead the 5th"

HaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

And this is why we love Snipe even when his 2 am musings run a bit far afield. His fandom is epic.