Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 Pacers

I took my 15 year old nephew to his first NBA game this past weekend, he had never been to an NBA or College game. Thought this year for Christmas i would give his a memory instead of a crappy gift. Needless to say he was in sensory over load. I couldnt tell if he liked the Pacers or the Pacemates better.

The Pacers put on a great game day atmosphere and reccomend it to anyone. Our tickets had a players picture on each, one had Stephenson and one had grainger, needless to say I used the Grainger one to get in the door.

Now if Muskie would only take me next time he gets the fat cat seats.
    “Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.” John Wayne

BeerBrunch.com for those who like to tip one back in the morning

I am rooting for anyone to beat the Heat. I think the Pacers have the best chance to beat LBJ and crew. I like the Pacers due primarily to DFW, but I simply cannot root for Stephenson.
    "Xavier born and Xavier bred, and when I am gone I will be Xavier Dead!"
    NJ!NP! 8/30/12

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by Muskie View Post
    I think you may seem them try to get Granger off the books. People around here love him, but he's always hurt.
    That would be a wise move as they've proven they can win without him...still not convinced they sign lance to a 5 year deal though...gotta imagine he's looking for a lot of $$ this year too.

Since Stephenson was left off the all-star squad, he'll get some downtime to rest his back at the break.
    This article includes West's video response to Stephenson's exclusion. David Friggin' West, telling it like it is.

Quote Originally Posted by waggy View Post
    Which is good, because in terms of offensive efficiency they are pretty average (102.3, good for 19th). Their efficiency differential, though, is #1 in the NBA at 8.4 per 100 possessions. Oklahoma City is right behind them at 8.3 and San Antonio is close at 7.8. Then it starts falling off: Miami is at 6.6, LAC is at 6.2, and Houston is at 5.2.

Quote Originally Posted by Milhouse View Post
    That would be a wise move as they've proven they can win without him...still not convinced they sign lance to a 5 year deal though...gotta imagine he's looking for a lot of $$ this year too.
    The fans around Indy (my perspective at least) overvalue Granger because he was the first player that stuck with them as they try to come back to early 2000 success. He also was a steal at his draft position relatively speaking (and Stephenson was a huge steal).
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

2014 Pacers

The fans around Indy (my perspective at least) overvalue Granger because he was the first player that stuck with them as they try to come back to early 2000 success. He also was a steal at his draft position relatively speaking (and Stephenson was a huge steal).
    Cut him and sign Damon Bailey.

Pacers fans also were pissed they took Reggie.
    “Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.” John Wayne

BeerBrunch.com for those who like to tip one back in the morning

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by ballyhoohoo View Post
    Cut him and sign Damon Bailey.

Pacers fans also were pissed they took Reggie.
    Bailey is a high school girls coach in Indiana. They played (and beat) Kettering Fairmont this year, so they're apparently pretty good.

Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by Lamont Sanford View Post
    I am rooting for anyone to beat the Heat. I think the Pacers have the best chance to beat LBJ and crew. I like the Pacers due primarily to DFW, but I simply cannot root for Stephenson.
    Surprisingly Lance has kind of become a model citizen and teamate under the watchful eye of DFW. Nobody on that team act
    s like a screw-up, with DFW in charge. West squeezed the UC out of Stephenson.

Quote Originally Posted by SlimKibbles View Post
    I'm going to the game Friday night against the Blazers. Looking forward to it!
    looks like you picked a good game to go to! West and Hill carried Indy to that win. I haven't gotten a chance to watch Lillard a lot, but man he's a heck of a player.