Page 1 of 45 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 Pacers

2014 Pacers

Thought I'd start a thread to keep up with the Pacers the rest of the way. As long as DFW is there they'll be my adopted NBA team. I'm guessing there are at least a few others here.

West's numbers don't appear to have to slid any yet, but his window will probably start closing soon. This a big year for him personally.

The Pacers signed Andrew Bynum a few days ago to back up Hibbert. They got Granger back a few weeks agos. Best record in the east at minimum. Everything is lining up. Point guard is probably their weakest position as far scoring, but they have a lot of weapons for Hill to distribute to. Stephenson has become a big piece of what they are doing. Hopefully he doesn't screw up before they can get their rings.

West had 22 & 10 against the Hawks tonight.

2014 Pacers

I'm going to the game Friday night against the Blazers. Looking forward to it!
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke

"The wisest men follow their own direction." - Euripides

Quote Originally Posted by waggy View Post
    Great Graphic
    Brown against Burton...Brown starting his dribble...He moves in, he pops up....SCOOORRREESSS!....LENNY BROWN!...XAVIER WINS IT!...THE MUSKIES WIN IT!...71-69...The UC Bearcats are #1 in the country, #2 in their OWN CITY! - Andy MacWilliams

Quote Originally Posted by waggy View Post
    ...Stephenson has become a big piece of what they are doing. Hopefully he doesn't screw up before they can get their rings.
    Stephenson left the game in the third quarter with a back injury. Hopefully he's OK.
    Last edited by KC4X; 02-04-2014 at 10:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KC4X View Post
    Stephenson left the game in the third quarter with a back injury. Hopefully he's OK.

I saw that right after posting. Nasty fall.

I'm a lifelong Cavs fan but since they are doing the usual I'm pulling for the Fighting DFWs from here on out. Nice win again last night.

Since Stephenson was left off the all-star squad, he'll get some downtime to rest his back at the break.
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Sophomore
    This will very likely be Stephenson's last year with the club...since George, Hibbert, and Dwest all have big contracts and Larry Bird has repeatedly said that they will not go into the luxury tax. Could be the year for the Pacers to get a ring...especially with an ailing DWade on the Heat.

I'll be attending at least 1 or 2 playoff games. Cannot wait.

I think you may seem them try to get Granger off the books. People around here love him, but he's always hurt.
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook