Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    prayers are on the way.
    "I will not be satisfied until XU wins an NCAA Title. That day will come."---Andy Mac

You've got them, Beard. Saw the story about the Brunswick High suicides. So sad.

And prayers for Tom.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Done

Prayers sent. Just awful. According to a CPD article, 8 suicides in 2 and a half years?!?
    Last edited by GuyFawkes38; 01-15-2014 at 07:32 AM.
    "I am at this moment writing a lengthy indictment against our century. When my brain begins to reel from my literary labors, I make an occasional cheese dip."

Quote Originally Posted by GuyFawkes38 View Post
    Prayers sent. Just awful. According to a CPD article, 8 suicides in 2 and a half years?!?
    8 too many.

Brunswick students boycotted classes yesterday demanding that there be mental health counselors and more awareness towards these issues. Madina city schools were quoted by the news today that they weren't aware bullying was an issue. Sites like ask.fm have been widely criticized as the source to a lot of the bullying that Matthew and others have been facing.
    If you think of me, I hope you think of me well and if you drink to me, don't drink cheap - Ken "Firehose" Akers (1/27/85 - 1/22/11)

prayers on the way

Quote Originally Posted by Titanxman04 View Post
    8 too many.

Brunswick students boycotted classes yesterday demanding that there be mental health counselors and more awareness towards these issues. Madina city schools were quoted by the news today that they weren't aware bullying was an issue. Sites like ask.fm have been widely criticized as the source to a lot of the bullying that Matthew and others have been facing.
    Just read the wiki article on ask.fm. What an awful site. At least with twitter/facebook there is transparency and accountability.
    "I am at this moment writing a lengthy indictment against our century. When my brain begins to reel from my literary labors, I make an occasional cheese dip."