tournament game private collection

Now that my wife is out of the hospital she has started outpatient chemo which means to protect our son she stays at her moms for 48 hours after her treatment. These treatments can sometimes be as long as nine hours so this leads to some long days for her and some extremely lonely nights for me and my son. I am also basically housebound during the week as well since I am Mr.Mom right now and can't seem to be able to watch any TV except Disney and Xavier basketball. Is there anyone out there who has every tournament game in their private library that would also be willing to lend me those games for a certain amount of time? Please pm me or email me at ctaylor7@wvup.edu I would be forever in your debt and will reimburse for shipping as well as a case of an alcoholic beverage of your choosing.
    Last edited by wvmuskie420; 01-13-2014 at 01:57 AM. Reason: can't type
    "I will not be satisfied until XU wins an NCAA Title. That day will come."---Andy Mac

tournament game private collection

Quote Originally Posted by wvmuskie420 View Post
    Now that my wife is out of the hospital she has started outpatient chemo which means to protect our son she stays at her moms for 48 hours after her treatment. These treatments can sometimes be as long as nine hours so this leads to some long days for her and some extremely lonely nights for me and my son. I am also basically housebound during the week as well since I am Mr.Mom right now and can't seem to be able to watch any TV except Disney and Xavier basketball. Is there anyone out there who has every tournament game in their private library that would also be willing to lend me those games for a certain amount of time? Please pm me or email me at ctaylor7@wvup.edu I would be forever in your debt and will reimburse for shipping as well as a case of an alcoholic beverage of your choosing.
    Send a pm to Masterofreality

Se
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Not sure how savvy you are with TVs, but you can find a good majority of our tournament games on this site: http://vault.ncaa.com/..

Would be perfect if you have the capability of linking your internet to your TV.

Freshman
    Quote Originally Posted by GetUp5 View Post
    Not sure how savvy you are with TVs, but you can find a good majority of our tournament games on this site: http://vault.ncaa.com/..

Would be perfect if you have the capability of linking your internet to your TV.
    Wow, thats a really cool site. Thanks for the link!

Master of reality did you get my pm?
    "I will not be satisfied until XU wins an NCAA Title. That day will come."---Andy Mac

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    WV, I sent you an email to the address listed above.

I wish I had it just so I could send it to you. That's got to be terribly difficult and you deserve a pleasant distraction. Hope you get the collection!! We'll be praying for you and the family.

Bumping this thread to look for specific games since maybe asking for a whole collection is a bit much

Looking for the following games:
    1990 vs. Georgetown
    1993 vs. Indiana
    1995 vs. Georgetown
    1997 vs. Vanderbilt
    2002 vs. Hawaii
    2004 vs. Louisville, Mississippi St.
    2006 vs. Gonzaga
    2007 vs. BYU, Ohio St.
    Xband01 has graciously offered 2008 and 2009 games. Anyone who has any of these games and would be willing to either copy or ship I would be forever in your debt.

WV, I have almost all of those games, but I have to copy them from tape to DVD and it will take a bit. I work too and am on the road a lot. PM me your address and I'll get them out to you as soon as I can.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Quote Originally Posted by wvmuskie420 View Post
    Bumping this thread to look for specific games since maybe asking for a whole collection is a bit much

Looking for the following games:
    1990 vs. Georgetown
    1993 vs. Indiana
    1995 vs. Georgetown
    1997 vs. Vanderbilt
    2002 vs. Hawaii
    2004 vs. Louisville, Mississippi St.
    2006 vs. Gonzaga
    2007 vs. BYU, Ohio St.
    Xband01 has graciously offered 2008 and 2009 games. Anyone who has any of these games and would be willing to either copy or ship I would be forever in your debt.
    i have a good portion of those games already burned to disc. send me a private message and i will get those to you as soon as possible. i need time to locate them in storage and get some blank dvds. my prayers go out to you and your family.