Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Viewing today?

Quote Originally Posted by X-ROX View Post
    On firstrowsports it says that a codec is required and to download. What is this and is it necessary?
    No, don't install that codec or any other one from other sites. It's spyware/adware and sometimes AdBlock can disable the message so you can view the stream, but if not try one of the other sites I listed.

Do you have to install the players for all of these sites? If so, are they safe?

Quote Originally Posted by Muskeagle View Post
    Do you have to install the players for all of these sites? If so, are they safe?
    The only player you need is Flash which you should already have, anything else more likely than not is not safe.

I would suggest using the Nutjob link with AdBlock - I'm not seeing any popups or ads and can view the stream right now with no additional players/codecs.
    Last edited by Jesuit4Life; 01-12-2014 at 01:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesuit4Life View Post
    The only player you need is Flash which you should already have, anything else more likely than not is not safe.

I would suggest using the Nutjob link with AdBlock - I'm not seeing any popups or ads and can view the stream right now with no additional players/codecs.
    Is the link you provided still blank because the game doesn't start for half an hour? Or am I missing something? I can see the football game on the home page, by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by XUFan09 View Post
    Is the link you provided still blank because the game doesn't start for half an hour? Or am I missing something? I can see the football game on the home page, by the way.
    Stream 31 is on the schedule for our game at 3:00 (8:00pm obviously because of timezones). Right now it's showing Mexican league soccer and should switch over when it's over.

If not, try one of the other links - maybe Vipbox since Firstrow has been doing that codec crap lately.

It's weird that I'm not getting it. I was fine before I had to reinstall Windows on my computer a couple months back.

It's weird that I'm not getting it. I was fine before I had to reinstall Windows on my computer a couple months back.
    Is it possible you don't have Flash?

Quote Originally Posted by Jesuit4Life View Post
    Is it possible you don't have Flash?
    Doesn't Chrome already include it?

Doesn't Chrome already include it?
    Yeah, which is why I'm confused you can't view it. I'm using Chrome right now and just tested and worked with Firefox. Did the Flash page tell you that have it?

I have to hookup the laptop now so unfortunately I can't help too much from the Ipad for troubleshooting.

Firstrow 1 showing CBS Sports Network - http://firstrowus1.eu/watch/232488/1...creighton.html

Nutjob now also on CBS SN - http://nutjob.eu/njtvx31.html