Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Justin Martin

Justin Martin

Fire away....

And is Dallas Latos pregnant? Or is she normally a little thick?

Ha I saw her at Holy Grail and she looks like a blimp.

As for JMart. He looks like a different player with tons more confidence. Unbelievable turn around. Good for him.

Quote Originally Posted by xavierj View Post
    Fire away....

And is Dallas Latos pregnant? Or is she normally a little thick?
    I think she has gained some weight.

Dallas-Latos.jpg

She no longer looks like this.

I was standing next to Xavierj when we saw the thick broad. She is not ugly....not skinny either.
    "All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz and I'm fine.--Jeff Spicoli"

Quote Originally Posted by nuts4xu View Post
    I was standing next to Xavierj when we saw the thick broad. She is not ugly....not skinny either.
    No doubt nuts.

Justin Martin reminds me that we remember these kids as seniors. We don't tend to remember the rough parts along the way.

Justin Martin is an upperclassman for the first time this year. He is starting to come into his own, and really be comfortable in the space. I have seen this before. Good things are happening. I am proud of him.

Looks like he could have a great Big East Campaign.
    RIP Brian Dargin McCormick

he was a warrior tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Snipe View Post
    Justin Martin reminds me that we remember these kids as seniors. We don't tend to remember the rough parts along the way.

Justin Martin is an upperclassman for the first time this year. He is starting to come into his own, and really be comfortable in the space. I have seen this before. Good things are happening. I am proud of him.

Looks like he could have a great Big East Campaign.
    So true, Tyrone Hill as a freshman could barely catch a basketball and he turned out to have an ok career (James Farr could see similar development). I admit, Justin frustrated me because I'm spoiled by X's terrific trajectory over the past decade. He's a solid player with skills that could earn him great money. We'll just have to see in what league HE decides he'll play.
    Official XUHoops Resident Legal Scholar.
    (Do not take this seriously)

Justin is such a unique individual. so even keeled, and so talented. Just looks like the Joe Lunchbox guy, does his job day in and day out without really making a big stink out of it, the kind of guy who you'd like as your best friend, always there.
    Now inject a huge dose of confidence in his shot and wow, the guy is lighting it up, diving on the floor, mixing it up for boards, really making his mark in the conference!

Also, nice to have the Latos family as Xavier fans, hope the reds players and families make a habit of it.

I think a lot of people tend to forget how well he was playing before the concussion last year and from what I've seen in other sports, some of these really mess you up. I remember watching Justin in one of his games in HS (at the Vermont academy he played at I believe) and he was just uber confidant and athletic.

Last night, and honestly for the past 4-5 games, he's been a completely different player. That dribble along the baseline and pull up for the long jumper was something NBA players would have applauded. I'm hoping this is the guy he is, a constant contributor and with his defensive willingness and rebounding ability, an absolutely huge cog in this machine.

Big East, please Smell the Glove.