Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Justin Martin

Justin Martin

I hope he doesn't go somewhere else for his 4th year

Amazing game for Martin! That ever-so-brief hesitation he seemed to have early in the season is gone. No need to think, just PLAY. Play confidently because you've got what it takes! It's great to see other players stepping up and taking over a game to show we can beat good teams in a lot of different ways.

He's showing that classic Xavier upperclassmen improvement. Good for Jmart and especially good for Xavier!
    "It's winning time"~Jason Love

JMart is becoming my favorite player. I love his dry sense of humor evidenced in post game interviews. Seems like a good guy and fine representative of the program.

Quote Originally Posted by xu95 View Post
    I hope he doesn't go somewhere else for his 4th year
    There is no reason that JMart would play elsewhere next year. He is becoming a favorite here and he looks and acts happy this year. He has become a big contributor to this team and he knows it. I am sure he is enjoying the respect and praises that he so rightfully deserves. CM surely would not want to lose him.

Looking forward to seeing Justin take Trevon Bluiett under his wing. Should be a dynamic combo next year at the 3 spot

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Mack_Pack View Post
    He's showing that classic Xavier upperclassmen improvement. Good for Jmart and especially good for Xavier!
    this ^^

I know we've had some awfully good Sr's come through this program through the years, but I have a feeling JMart is gonna be one of the best we've seen next year.

Justin Martin

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorth View Post
    There is no reason that JMart would play elsewhere next year. He is becoming a favorite here and he looks and acts happy this year. He has become a big contributor to this team and he knows it. I am sure he is enjoying the respect and praises that he so rightfully deserves. CM surely would not want to lose him.
    I agree. I just hope he doesn't see Remy and Trevon as a threat and decide some place else would be better. I am in no way implying that I think he will.

Quote Originally Posted by xu95 View Post
    I agree. I just hope he doesn't see Remy and Trevon as a threat and decide some place else would be better. I am in no way implying that I think he will.
    With Remy playing the two, and the possibility of Martin sliding to the four in addition to the three, I think that's a non-issue.

Justin Martin

Remy will be playing some 3 next year if Semaj stays. I would love to see Martin play some 4 though.