SoCal game watch

I'm currently in Santa Ana for work and will be driving up to near lax starting at 330 p. anyplace up the 405 to stop off and watch? Figured big east wouldn't be first priority over here! Ha

It's on FS1. Any sports bar will have it. Shoot over to the Hooters in Pasadena. Top level talent working there.
    Tim Hardaway hates Dayton.

I live 1 mile from LAX. What will you be near? We could probably hijack at TV at the new Buffalo Wild Wings at the Howard Hughes Center or the Yardhouse in Marina Del Rey.

There are also a number of divier (and cheaper) bars especially in Playa del Rey if that is more your style.

DM me if interested

Damn! You know you're an old fart when my first thought was "good for you, on the west coast the game won't keep me up past my bed time". Not a fan of the 9:00 starts normally, but I'm currently in Florida playing rather than working. Pathetic....

Quote Originally Posted by xu82 View Post
    Damn! You know you're an old fart when my first thought was "good for you, on the west coast the game won't keep me up past my bed time". Not a fan of the 9:00 starts normally, but I'm currently in Florida playing rather than working. Pathetic....
    Power and SixFig -- next time give me some notice and I'll meet you! (I'm now a "Valley Guy" so it takes me a while to get anywhere south of the hill.) As it is, I have a meeting with a Georgetown (my other alma mater) administrator at a Studio City bar in an hour, so I'll be watching the first half with him.

How about Henry and Harry's Goat Hill Tavern?