Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearcat01 View Post
    UC fan here and have not been on since last year. Just wanted to wish you all a good game tomorrow night. I am really excited for the game as usual. I myself like the game downtown. I like seeing both sets of fans attend and I thought the atmosphere last year was great. I am eager to see Semaj and his progress from last year to this year. He can be a dynamic player and a game changer, and I always enjoy watching young men grow their skill sets. I am taking a Xavier fan and his wife with me and my wife. They are great people and we love to raze each other about our programs but we always know that we respect each other and our universities. I believe we the fans, the residents of Cincinnati, need to show more class on an annual basis. These student athletes, most not from here, leave after 4 years and we are left carrying the hatred while we continue to live here in our city.
    Thanks for letting me talk and good luck tomorrow and the rest of the season.

Bearcat Fan
    Ha! Perv.
    "He's just saying that because he loses every year. If I got my butt kicked, I'd say the same thing."

Vegas put the opening line at UC -3.

Are we going to get to hear the annual Crosstown poem?

So what are we drinking tomorrow night? I will go with Franziskaner if I can find it, but it's been relatively tricky of late. Might have to go with Weihenstephaner instead. Not a bad alternative.

Is my imagination, or does UC always seem to have an off-week, with no other games scheduled, every year for the Shootout?

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    Hmm, was I premature about the avatar Blobfan? Respect the streak.
    Little bit, but I've caught up.

Being held down. Public reps! Way to hang in there.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Quote Originally Posted by xubball1993 View Post
    Is my imagination, or does UC always seem to have an off-week, with no other games scheduled, every year for the Shootout?
    It is always an academics off-week for the UC student-athlete fellow scholars.
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xubball1993 View Post
    They have a penchant of late for playing the Shootout right after their final exams. This is another reason (and a legitimate one at that) for moving the game back to January or February.

As the snow peacefully falls in the predawn hours, we gather our forces...

...to strategerize our attack....

...on the liquor store - need heavy weaponry for today, thinking a case of Sierra Celebration, bottle of Cody Road Rye, and a handle of Jameson should suffice...

...because when day turns to night, there is one questions for you Xavier fans...

ARE YOU READY FOR A WAR?

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."