Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

The Crosstown Shootout (December 14, 2013)

VS

Cincinnati Bearcats (7-1) vs. Xavier University Musketeers (7-3)
    Saturday, December 14, 2013 at 8:00 p.m. ET
    Someplace Downtown, Cincinnati, Ohio

Live Chat

Notes and Stats

Television: Fox Sports 1 with Mike Corey (play-by-play) and Donny Marshall (analysis).

Radio: 55KRC-AM with Joe Sunderman '79 (play-by-play) and Bryon Larkin '88 (analysis).
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Muskie...many Makers someday.
    Blobfan has already fixed the avatar = new streak.
    LadyMuskie is getting worked up.
    mrspaulxu is already mad at somebody at UC. Anybody really. Maybe everybody.
    What could go wrong?
    Let's do this.

The Crosstown Shootout (December 14, 2013)

So, for the ten of us who are actually going to the game. Is anybody planning on pre-gaming at The Banks? If so, which watering hole.

Last year, I recall Toby Keith's was pro Xavier. moerlein lager haus has better beer, and I haven't tried Yard House, so that's also tempting.
    - David Bowers ('95)

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by coasterville95 View Post
    So, for the ten of us who are actually going to the game. Is anybody planning on pre-gaming at The Banks? If so, which watering hole.

Last year, I recall Toby Keith's was pro Xavier. moerlein lager haus has better beer, and I haven't tried Yard House, so that's also tempting.
    Along that line, is there a pro-Xavier place to watch the game outside of Dana's?

Quote Originally Posted by coasterville95 View Post

Great beer selection at Yard House also. I highly recommend it.

According to the Sagarin Predictor rating (which is generally a pretty good guide), Xavier should be about a four point dog tomorrow night.

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    According to the Sagarin Predictor rating (which is generally a pretty good guide), Xavier should be about a four point dog tomorrow night.
    KenPom has a similar prediction:

Cincinnati 68
    Xavier 64

Sneaking up on people...

Hmm, was I premature about the avatar Blobfan? Respect the streak.

UC fan here and have not been on since last year. Just wanted to wish you all a good game tomorrow night. I am really excited for the game as usual. I myself like the game downtown. I like seeing both sets of fans attend and I thought the atmosphere last year was great. I am eager to see Semaj and his progress from last year to this year. He can be a dynamic player and a game changer, and I always enjoy watching young men grow their skill sets. I am taking a Xavier fan and his wife with me and my wife. They are great people and we love to raze each other about our programs but we always know that we respect each other and our universities. I believe we the fans, the residents of Cincinnati, need to show more class on an annual basis. These student athletes, most not from here, leave after 4 years and we are left carrying the hatred while we continue to live here in our city.
    Thanks for letting me talk and good luck tomorrow and the rest of the season.

Bearcat Fan