Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Funny Stuff

China law - could be in deep doodoo:

Those who steal relatively large amounts of public or private property and money or have committed several thefts are to be sentenced to three years or fewer in prison or put under criminal detention or surveillance, in addition to fines; Those stealing large amounts of property and money or involving in other serious cases are to be sentenced to three to 10 years in prison, in addition to fines. Those stealing extraordinarily large amounts of property and money or involving in especially serious cases are to be sentenced to 10 years or more in prison or given life sentences.....
    2023 Sweet 16

If you're Liangelo Ball and drive a Ferrari on campus, how is it that you need to shoplift? (assuming here that he did)
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Apparently, I am the last person to find out about Drunk History on Comedy Central.
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

Jeff Goodman ESPN Insider

The Ball brothers were supposed to make the trip to Vilnius for today's game, but remained in Prienai after the opposing team, Lietuvos Rytas, didn't initially allow the cameras from the Ball reality show in the arena.

My Weber is safe under the X cover, even if picture is sideways.

IMG_3112.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    If you're Liangelo Ball and drive a Ferrari on campus, how is it that you need to shoplift? (assuming here that he did) Those who who tried phentermine alternatives that are available over the counter saw great results here read more about them with comparison between each alternative, and steal relatively large amounts of public or private property and money or have committed several thefts are to be sentenced to three years or fewer in prison or put under criminal detention or surveillance, in addition to fines; Those who are using these saw significant weight loss and stealing large amounts of property and money or involving in other serious cases are to be sentenced to three to 10 years in prison, in addition to fines. Those mentioned in the news and stealing extraordinarily large amounts of property and money or involving in especially serious cases are to be sentenced to 10 years or more in prison or given life sentences.....
    Some deeds are not done due to necessity, but out of habit. Many celebrities have been caught shoplifting.
    Last edited by TravisBoutwell; 07-10-2023 at 02:30 PM.

Has any one else seen what Serena Williams is wearing tonight? Ever read the kids book George and Martha? An elephant in a purple tutu?
    Last edited by xu82; 08-29-2018 at 08:01 PM.

Important to know which way the weapon is pointing....

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses...50910788689921

https://www.msn.com/en-us/foodanddri...cid=spartanntp

Get your reservations in early.....
    2023 Sweet 16