Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: James Farr

We love to talk about recruiting rankings and projections and all that crap. James Farr is playing on a high level and he came out of nowhere. I follow this team with a sickness, and where was this kid last year? For the Love of God let the man ball!

He is instantly every Xavier fans favorite new surprise. I remember them talking about how he had range, but nothing brings that point home like the towering giant knocking three after f'in three in from beyond the stripe. And he rebounds like a rabid dog. That man is on a mission. I had to check the tape to make sure he was on the roster last year.

Early on I was afraid. I thought it might be a one or two game Jeff Robinson burst. Jeff Robinson had some incredible games for us. Most were followed by some not incredible games, including some games if you wondered if Jeff Robinson ever actually played.

I am starting to believe that James Farr is the Real F'in Deal.

I love this kid. I mean really. Funny how all the preseason talk with recruiting rankings and such gets played out, and then this kid just busts out as a player. Players play. I love this kid. I think he is going to play basketball for Xavier University.
    RIP Brian Dargin McCormick

James Farr

Promise last season.

Paying off now. And the future.

The Man is a Bub.
    Warmly,
    "Mel"

There's nothing better than a player forcing his way onto the court by dominating during his minutes. I'm happy for the young man who has, by all accounts, worked his tail off to get better since joining the program.