Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I would love to see Farr keep sticking those jumpers then start using that high release and long stroke and give a little pump fake. If he can get his man in the air, he might be able to get to the rim and get a layup, a foul, or both.

Farr is going to be a awesome player for sure. I hope he can keep it up against better teams, I think he will. Funny some people had him pegged as a transfer for after the season...

Quote Originally Posted by throwbackmuskie View Post
    Farr is going to be a awesome player for sure. I hope he can keep it up against better teams, I think he will. Funny some people had him pegged as a transfer for after the season...
    I did.

I love being wrong sometimes.
    If you think of me, I hope you think of me well and if you drink to me, don't drink cheap - Ken "Firehose" Akers (1/27/85 - 1/22/11)

I liked him when I first saw the YouTubes on him and I still like the two things that stand out. I believe somewhere along the line his mom or grandmother said he was here to get a degree. And the dude is left-handed, like another Xavier great who made him player of the game Monday night---Byron Larkin.

First saw him in Maine, playing prep at Maine Central. He was far and above the most talented player on the court, pretty much did whatever he wanted to anywhere on the court.
    It was disappointing to see him go flat last year with so little playing time and production. Coach Mack has talked about his playing time staying up as long as his defensive intensity stays up.
    This year so far for him says alot about his character. Seeing the quality of the players around him coupled with his experience from last year, a lesser man might have left XU for a lower level and easy opportunity at PT.
    I have a feeling that the future may be just as bright for this James, as it is for the other (backwards) James on the team!