Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by crolfes12 View Post
    Simmons has some love for Crawford, btw he is a big time Boston sports fanatic. Good to see Crawford getting praise from even the fans up east

Bill Simmons ‏@BillSimmons 48m
    Dear contenders: here's your official "Trade For Jordan Crawford, Make Him Your Heat Check Bench Guy" YouTube mix.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t47oQ_8EN8w
    i think he's being sarcastic. check his earlier tweets regarding gerald wallace.

25 points on an efficient 8-14 shooting for Jordan. He is finally coming around.

Props to him.

Quote Originally Posted by SixFig View Post
    25 points on an efficient 8-14 shooting for Jordan. He is finally coming around.

Props to him.
    He's playing extremely well right now. The question is how will he handle the return of Rondo. He's playing 30+ minutes a night and has the ball in his hands a lot right now. Hope he doesn't revert to some of his old ways when he's playing 15 minutes a game and gets less touches.

Good article about Jordan Crawford

Trap Question: is Jordan maturing as an NBA player or is related to coaching.
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

another positive article from the Boston Herald: http://bostonherald.com/sports/celti...d_s_a_big_shot

Jordan Crawford - NBA Eastern Conference Player of the Week

http://www.insidehoops.com/blog/?p=14899

From "scathing" article to POW. Nice turnaround.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Muskie View Post
    Trap Question: is Jordan maturing as an NBA player or is related to coaching.
    If you look at the clusterfaak that is the NBA Atlantic Division right now, it wouldn't surprise me at all if Crawford helps lead Boston back to the playoffs this year. I know they were supposed to be in rebuilding mode, but New York and Brooklyn want the first pick in the 2014 Draft a helluva lot worse than Boston does at this point. Even Philly and Toronto are playoff contenders compared to the above 2 teams.

You're right, that division is just awful. Aren't they in 1st place at 9-12?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by X-band '01 View Post
    If you look at the clusterfaak that is the NBA Atlantic Division right now, it wouldn't surprise me at all if Crawford helps lead Boston back to the playoffs this year. I know they were supposed to be in rebuilding mode, but New York and Brooklyn want the first pick in the 2014 Draft a helluva lot worse than Boston does at this point. Even Philly and Toronto are playoff contenders compared to the above 2 teams.
    The Nets don't have a first round pick for a few years. That being said, they do suck.