Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: X-Shirt

Quote Originally Posted by Muskie View Post
    The shirt that looked like super man with an X instead of a "s".
    It was only a couple of years ago. Hardly anyone bought it. It was a super light-colored blue. I couldn't tell you what the design on the front was, seeing as it hurt my eyes to look at.
    If you think of me, I hope you think of me well and if you drink to me, don't drink cheap - Ken "Firehose" Akers (1/27/85 - 1/22/11)

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    I must be in the minority in liking that light blue shirt. It was a throwback color!

Quote Originally Posted by X-band '01 View Post
    I must be in the minority in liking that light blue shirt. It was a throwback color!
    The student section looked like a bag of skittles that season. Baby blue, navy blue, brown from the UPS D. Brown shirts, red and pink for Jason Love, lavendar for Lavendar. I believe the next season then followed up with Tie-Dye, equally as bad.

Not a fan of the new X Shirt for one simple reason - there is no Big East logo on it. If the state of Ohio had a Big East logo in it, I'd love the shirt. It would be a slap at UC as we are Ohio's Big East school. And after their bUCkeye state shirts, they deserve it.

This shirt sucks. We are Xavier, not Xavier of Ohio anymore. WTF do we need the outline of the state? Why no Nike swoosh or Big East Logo?

Not a fan at all.
    "All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz and I'm fine.--Jeff Spicoli"

X-Shirt

That was my first thought when I saw the shirt from a distance. I have so many X shirts as it is, that one didn't add anything.

Now the navy blue polo shirt with the Big East inmagural season logo on it, that was a keeper.
    - David Bowers ('95)

This shirt does not excite me.
    Eat Donuts!

I like it. Much better than last year's charcoal one.

Supporting Member
    Im pissed that it doesn't have piping
    "If our season was based on A-10 awards, there’d be a lot of empty space up in the rafters of the Cintas Center." - Chris Mack

Junior
    I like it. You can't expect the best shirt ever every single year. And in the end, it's just a shirt that benefits a charity and unifies the student section (supposedly).

To be honest, I've never actually bought one until the season was over and you could get them for half price at the bookstore.
    zip em up

Love this shirt, especially the outline of Ohio. I think it's a big improvement on last years which made it look like we were fans of the number "1".