Holy Land of Hoops Board goes missing

I suspect that the board was hacked. It'll be interesting to see how long it takes to get it back on line. As of now, there doesn't seem to be any viable New Big East Chat Board.

I just connected OK.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

What made you think the site was hacked? Were there just connectivity issues?

Quote Originally Posted by butlerway View Post
    What made you think the site was hacked? Were there just connectivity issues?
    For months I have been reading (and occasionally posting) to a New Big East chatboard by accessing it using holylandofhoops.com. For the first time yesterday, using the same link from my set of bookmarks, it came up by showing stuff mainly about the actual "Holy Land"! The .net site provided by X FACTOR (thanks!) seems like the official site of the New Big East, not a chatboard (unless there is a link that I am not seeing). I simply want to go and read what other fans of Big East programs are thinking and my link that worked for months no longer works for that forum. Where is the Big East chat forum?

Quote Originally Posted by muskienick View Post
    Where is the Big East chat forum?
    Upper right corner... Big grey button... Says "message board".

Quote Originally Posted by waggy View Post
    Upper right corner... Big grey button... Says "message board".
    Thanks, Waggy.

Does anybody have an explanation why it was suddenly not possible to access that chat site the same way I had for months before?

Quote Originally Posted by muskienick View Post
    Thanks, Waggy.

Does anybody have an explanation why it was suddenly not possible to access that chat site the same way I had for months before?
    Apparently my last post didn't go through because it had a link and I'm a new member. On the homepage, the 4th featured post is an explanation about the new features and the new homepage. The forums have been moved to /forum. If you don't like the new homepage, you can simply bookmark the forums and go straight there.

Quote Originally Posted by butlerway View Post
    Apparently my last post didn't go through because it had a link and I'm a new member. On the homepage, the 4th featured post is an explanation about the new features and the new homepage. The forums have been moved to /forum. If you don't like the new homepage, you can simply bookmark the forums and go straight there.
    Thanks for the suggestion. I did just that yesterday when I found the link on the Big East Page.