Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
    Quote Originally Posted by X-band '01 View Post
    And that's a wrap for Jason. He stays at -8 and is currently 70th overall in projected points. Probably not going to hold up given today's scoring.
    And it didn't hold up. he's gonna finish 73rd. No worries though. A heck of a year that was rudely interrupted by the hernia. He is now a solid PGA Tour veteran now, though and I expect his first win very, very soon- maybe as soon as the first few events of the 2015 Tour Schedule- which begins in October.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Currently residing in Section 105, Row J, after 17 years in Section 104, Row I
    Jason is 89th overall in ranking and only two guys lower than him are still playing. So he is solidly in for next season even after sacrificing a lot of money with his missed tournaments because of the injury. I agree; it's only a matter of time until his first Tour victory.
    Xavier always goes to the NCAA tournament...Projecting anything less than that this season feels like folly--Eamonn Brennan, ESPN (Summer Shootaround, 2012)

It's great that when he came back it didn't seem to take him long to get back to playing pretty much like he was before the injury. Nice round today.

That was a hell of a season-extending effort he put up today. Sucks that he fell just a bit short, but it's very impressive that he almost made it through despite being injured during a vital stretch of the season. I agree that the best is yet to come for Jason.