Page 2 of 94 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Freshman
    I see that Blueitt follows IU's Crean and a few of their players. No to Crean, come to X

Re: Blueitt decommits from UCLA

Quote Originally Posted by mistabeecee41 View Post
    Much easier said then done. Presenting that idea to a kid who isn't interested in that could backfire big time.
    I was only thinking if the kid wanted to for his career, not because the staff compelled him to do so.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by XUFan09 View Post
    I was only thinking if the kid wanted to for his career, not because the staff compelled him to do so.
    It's always a possibility, but that often opens their recruitment back up. I think a more likely scenario if Bluett commits is that one or more players will decide that they have been recruited over and will decide to transfer. Admittedly there is only one scholarship player in the current FR and SO classes (the only classes for which that would make any sense) who would fit that bill. And I'm not planning to give up on him as long as he's in an XU uni...

Sophomore
    Unless Martin doesn't want to take grad classes.

Quote Originally Posted by ammtd34 View Post
    Unless Martin doesn't want to take grad classes.
    Good point. I forgot that he had to sit out his 1st year.

To me, that's the most logical resolution if XU adds a fifth player to the 2014 class.

Sophomore
    You also have to wonder. If Mack gets Bluiett. That's a LOADED class. Does he try and convince Semaj to stay and increase his stock?

So many possibilities.

Can't even fathom how much this can do for the program right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Milhouse View Post
    You also have to wonder. If Mack gets Bluiett. That's a LOADED class. Does he try and convince Semaj to stay and increase his stock?

So many possibilities.

Can't even fathom how much this can do for the program right now.
    It depends. If X gets close to a Final Four, you'd have to think the "finish what you started" talk comes from Mack to Semaj. And then, of course, talk up the class coming in and what could happen with his leadership and talent. Tough to tell a kid to put off millions, but then again, it would be a remarkable team.
    If you think of me, I hope you think of me well and if you drink to me, don't drink cheap - Ken "Firehose" Akers (1/27/85 - 1/22/11)

Quote Originally Posted by Titanxman04 View Post
    It depends. If X gets close to a Final Four, you'd have to think the "finish what you started" talk comes from Mack to Semaj. And then, of course, talk up the class coming in and what could happen with his leadership and talent. Tough to tell a kid to put off millions, but then again, it would be a remarkable team.
    Then you also have to take into account that would require 2 people other than Semaj to transfer out.

Sophomore
    If X makes it to the second weekend of the tournament Maj is GONE for sure.