Page 1 of 94 1231151 ... LastLast

Trevon Bluiett - Commit - XAVIER (OFFICIAL)

Brian Snow ‏@BSnowScout 55m

Trevon Bluiett offically has re-opened his recruitment

N.D. Kendrick ‏@NDkendrick 47m

With Blue it is pretty easy. Butler or Xavier. All others can save on those minutes.

Sophomore
    I guess he's a 2014 kid? The snow article on scout doesn't say, which is actually not surprising.

Quote Originally Posted by RealDeal View Post
    I guess he's a 2014 kid? The snow article on scout doesn't say, which is actually not surprising.
    Yup. Currently Xavier is over-signed by one for 2014, but that shouldn't be a problem if you assume Semaj is leaving for the NBA. If the staff gets Bluiett, though, someone will have to trasnfer to make room.

Quote Originally Posted by XUFan09 View Post
    Yup. Currently Xavier is over-signed by one for 2014, but that shouldn't be a problem if you assume Semaj is leaving for the NBA. If the staff gets Bluiett, though, someone will have to trasnfer to make room.
    I have no doubt it would work itself out.

Sophomore
    There have been rumblings for awhile on this. Xavier is very much in this and are going all in. It might come down to playing time, but if Bluiett wants to win Xavier is the pick. Our talent will be heads and shoulders over butler when he arrives. Also, our coach has coached an actual game. Furthermore, Xavier was in his top three before he chose UCLA, Butler was not.
    “Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.” -Michael Jordan

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    I have no doubt it would work itself out.
    It certainly would. I was just laying out the situation (and pre-empting any "So where are we on scholarships now?")

I like the idea of a "fab five" class, one for each position

PG Sumner
    SG Macura
    SF Blueitt
    PF London
    C O'Mara

Don't want to see anyone lose their scholarship either...

On the Scout board, someone also pointed out the possibility of one of the 2014 guys re-classifying to 2015 and developing further in a prep year. That would also open up a scholarship for next year.

On the Scout board, someone also pointed out the possibility of one of the 2014 guys re-classifying to 2015 and developing further in a prep year. That would also open up a scholarship for next year.
    Much easier said then done. Presenting that idea to a kid who isn't interested in that could backfire big time.

Sophomore
    I think it was mentioned as a possibility but not something that had been discussed. If Trevon came, this class would be absolutely absurd.