Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    http://www.buglenewspapers.com/baske...9bb30f31a.html

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2...miles-reynolds

Old article on a game where he matched up against Cliff Alexander and another where he went up against Jahlil Okafor.
    - Bob Sacamano

We all knew Mack and company could recruit guards and wings. It's nice to see the Big Men coming into the fold!
    Eat Donuts!

Awesome news. It's been a good Xavier week.
    If you think of me, I hope you think of me well and if you drink to me, don't drink cheap - Ken "Firehose" Akers (1/27/85 - 1/22/11)

I guess that lawsuit really had an effect on recruiting.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Good looking class. Gives us reason to be cautiously optimistic going forward (you're welcome paul).

Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    I guess that lawsuit really had an effect on recruiting.
    I'm not sure why this is even brought up, and I don't think the lawsuit itself was ever going to have much of an affect on recruiting, but I know FIRST HAND that the Wells incident last year had a game-changing negative affect on at least one highest priority recruit. This is directly from the horse's mouth, so read it how you will. But it doesn't appear that any affects carried past last summer, and Xavier just put together a really good looking 2014 class, so I am pleased.

Ack!
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by PMI View Post
    I'm not sure why this is even brought up, and I don't think the lawsuit itself was ever going to have much of an affect on recruiting, but I know FIRST HAND that the Wells incident last year had a game-changing negative affect on at least one highest priority recruit. This is directly from the horse's mouth, so read it how you will. But it doesn't appear that any affects carried past last summer, and Xavier just put together a really good looking 2014 class, so I am pleased.
    If you look at how things played out with this recruit in question some could argue it might be best that he didn't end up at X...

Quote Originally Posted by Milhouse View Post
    If you look at how things played out with this recruit in question some could argue it might be best that he didn't end up at X...
    I'm not sure what recruit you're referring to, but the one I'm talking about has no baggage whatsoever, and anyone associated with Xavier would have been ecstatic to land him. Now, we get to play him twice a year instead.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by PMI View Post
    I'm not sure what recruit you're referring to, but the one I'm talking about has no baggage whatsoever, and anyone associated with Xavier would have been ecstatic to land him. Now, we get to play him twice a year instead.
    Ah I thought you were referring to Chris Thomas.