Page 200 of 272 FirstFirst ... 100150190198199200201202210250 ... LastLast
Results 1,991 to 2,000 of 2712
    Currently residing in Section 105, Row J, after 17 years in Section 104, Row I
    Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    As I’ve stated elsewhere, the terrible “modeling” that has been evident through this quote “pandemic” has undermined “science” modeling on everything else too.
    So far, all the supposed infallible models about global warming that were predicting calamity from 1995 to 2020 have been proven wrong. False. Nil, null and void. Now this disease severity projection has been proven abjectly wrong too.
    I’m glad I started this thread. No one has proved me wrong yet. Thank Gawd we didn’t waste billions of dollars on BullSheet. Can’t wait until the Chinese live up to their “commitments” under the Paris Accords. (Hint: They never will)
    That is manifestly false. The IPCC reports continue to offer nuanced guidance, providing both forecast and forecast range because, as they readily admit, it is an inexact science with limited data to draw from. But certainly the pattern of weather events, global temperature changes, ocean temperature change, and sea ice melt seems consistent with what the IPCC reports have been saying for the last 20+ years.
    Xavier always goes to the NCAA tournament...Projecting anything less than that this season feels like folly--Eamonn Brennan, ESPN (Summer Shootaround, 2012)

Virginia charging new 'highway use fee' to fuel-efficient vehicle drivers

https://justthenews.com/politics-pol...icient-vehicle

I swear Democrats would tax the air we breathe if they could find a way to put a meter on everyone's face.

:
    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post

I swear Democrats would tax the air we breathe if they could find a way to put a meter on everyone's face.
    It's time for a bourbon on the rocks!

Your supply of far right leaning BS articles is endless and tiring... do you have all these sites bookmarked for daily reading or something?

This is not a new concept and not unique to Democrats. Fees for electric/hybrid cars have been around awhile. Here is some data, and you can see many of these states have Republicans in charge:
    https://www.ncsl.org/research/energy...-vehicles.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Braun View Post
    Your supply of far right leaning BS articles is endless and tiring... do you have all these sites bookmarked for daily reading or something?

This is not a new concept and not unique to Democrats. Fees for electric/hybrid cars have been around awhile. Here is some data, and you can see many of these states have Republicans in charge:
    https://www.ncsl.org/research/energy...-vehicles.aspx
    What in that article is far right and BS? Looks like a bunch of quotes and pretty straight reporting.
    dayton will lose by 40 and we will loot tonight.
    -Pablo

Quote Originally Posted by Smails View Post
    What in that article is far right and BS? Looks like a bunch of quotes and pretty straight reporting.
    Details are accurate but presented with bias... and then posted with more bias. This happens everywhere and is not something exclusive to Democrats

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    That article came out before Ohio also added additional charges for fuel-efficient cars back in 2019. I think it was also part of the same package where Ohio no longer made it mandatory to have a front license plate.

In reality, it's not unfair to do that when the gas tax is more heavily tilted towards cars that aren't as fuel-efficient.

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Braun View Post
    Details are accurate but presented with bias... and then posted with more bias. This happens everywhere and is not something exclusive to Democrats
    Posted with bias?...ummm that would be every post here. Are you railing against message boards? It's okay just to say that you were wrong when you went after the original poster. It was not a far right BS article
    dayton will lose by 40 and we will loot tonight.
    -Pablo

Quote Originally Posted by Smails View Post
    Posted with bias?...ummm that would be every post here. Are you railing against message boards? It's okay just to say that you were wrong when you went after the original poster. It was not a far right BS article
    I would say presenting half the facts is BS yes. The intent of the post was to say that Democrats are taxing people unnecessarily and the article linked implies the same thing, that the “Democrat-controlled” congress passed this tax. Which is true, but it’s also true that many other Republican-controlled states, including Ohio, have done the exact same thing. I feel that’s a pertinent fact.

Supporting Member

We have to pay for stuff somehow, right?
    "...treat 'em with respect, or get out of the Gym!"