Page 172 of 272 FirstFirst ... 72122162170171172173174182222 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 2712
    Quote Originally Posted by Caf View Post
    You know that people who live in colder climates use heat right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah, and moderate climates too. What's your point? In colder climates, man used to burn firewood to stay warm, but the Libs have stopped that too due to "hydrocarbons". You know, that garbage Co2? Let's just wipe man off the earth because there is no suitable moderating material for the left. Can't burn, can't use water because we'll pollute it. Can't use coal because the "environment". Can't use wind because it can't be stored and too unpredictable. Can't use nuclear, because, Oh the Horror and disposal. The sun hasn't come out since October, so that's out. And please no "fossil fuels". Batteries- oh, that storage and "cobalt thing".

People have always lived most places- except for those too harsh- like, errrrr, Arizona or errr Las Vegas, or Dubai? Now those places are booming, right? Why? Because of "resource over-utilization" air conditioning. I'm sure that no liberal EVER goes to Las Vegas. Never. Or Phoenix either. Never. And the rich glitterati Libs never go to Dubai. Never. That would be against their code.

Disingenuous bastards.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    Yeah, and moderate climates too. What's your point?
    Well you would then have a problem with him living in colder, warmer, AND moderate climates because it's "disingenuous". So remind me again, what's your point? Is it that unless you go completely off the grid you can't genuinely believe in global warming?

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    Well, I was born and raised in the South. So, that is by cultural affinity (rather than environment) why I chose to live here.
    Bump
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Are we seriously doing this thread for real again? I thought this thread was 100% devoted to sarcasm at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    Are we seriously doing this thread for real again? I thought this thread was 100% devoted to sarcasm at this point.
    I am seriously hoping that MOR's and 87's posts on this thread ARE of a sarcastic nature. Anything else would be very sad, genetically.

Quote Originally Posted by muskienick View Post
    I am seriously hoping that MOR's and 87's posts on this thread ARE of a sarcastic nature. Anything else would be very sad, genetically.
    I thought Go was referring to your posts being sarcastic. I mean, you don't really believe that stuff you write, do you? You're just kidding, right?

(Anyone know when it's going to stop snowing today? It looks like a blizzard out there. How are the roads?)

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    Before it gets anymore serious I would like to know where everyone lives so we can rule them out if they us energy.

Before it gets anymore serious I would like to know where everyone lives so we can rule them out if they us energy.
    Nah. Just the Pontificators who scold the rest of us that we should "conserve" and spend billions of dollars on fake "fixes" and stupid sham programs because the planet is allegedly being reduce to a cinder ball. I'm sure all of you finger pointers will gladly stop driving - You have stopped driving right?- will stop using air conditioners and fans- You have done that right? - and will turn your Satanesque heat down to 65 degrees at all times - You have done that right? Oh, and if you've happened to colonize a desert, you'd be happy to stop all interior climate control or move away from said desert- You'd do that, right? You know...to save the planet?

If not, you are a shallow purveyor of words only, with no substance behind them. The rest of us who aren't charlatans will continue to live our lives enjoying what the world has so richly provided us, and how it is, while supporting legitimate US businesses who are moving the economy forward responsibly.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    Nah. Just the Pontificators who scold the rest of us that we should "conserve" and spend billions of dollars on fake "fixes" and stupid sham programs because the planet is allegedly being reduce to a cinder ball. I'm sure all of you finger pointers will gladly stop driving - You have stopped driving right?- will stop using air conditioners and fans- You have done that right? - and will turn your Satanesque heat down to 65 degrees at all times - You have done that right? Oh, and if you've happened to colonize a desert, you'd be happy to stop all interior climate control or move away from said desert- You'd do that, right? You know...to save the planet?

If not, you are a shallow purveyor of words only, with no substance behind them. The rest of us who aren't charlatans will continue to live our lives enjoying what the world has so richly provided us, and how it is, while supporting legitimate US businesses who are moving the economy forward responsibly.
    This is your weakest straw man yet. Which is really saying something.

This is your weakest straw man yet. Which is really saying something.
    That's your response? Quoting me? Talk about weak sauce. Why is it weak? I just want to see what actions screamers like you have actually taken other than throwing your garbage into a blue plastic bag and saying "I feel good about saving the planet". Pray tell what you've done in actions, Brother. If all you do is scream and finger point with no sacrifice on your part, you are the King of hypocrisy. Just stop your Blah, Blah, Bla....

By the way,

-Wakes up
    -Checks Calendar
    -Sees April 17
    -Looks outside
    -Sees snow.
    -Asks, is the Climate changing back to the Ice Age?
    Last edited by Masterofreality; 04-17-2018 at 07:03 AM.