Page 136 of 272 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136137138146186236 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 2712
    What if the earth is the same as it always was, but the sun is just getting bigger and burning hotter? Could we have global warming that is NOT related to what we do on the planet? How messed up would that be for people to deal with?
    We've come a long way since my bench seat at the Fieldhouse!

Quote Originally Posted by muskiefan82 View Post
    What if the earth is the same as it always was, but the sun is just getting bigger and burning hotter? Could we have global warming that is NOT related to what we do on the planet? How messed up would that be for people to deal with?
    What if I am the same as always and Scarlette Johansson lavishes all her feminine favors upon me. There would definitely be some heavy-duty muskienick warming not related to anything done by all the other people on our planet. How messed up would THAT be for people to deal with?

Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoX View Post
    The first frost in NE Ohio typically takes place sometime between October 21-31, so this year is later than normal.

http://www.plantmaps.com/interactive...t-date-map.php
    Uh, no it doesn't when you are within a mile of Lake Erie because of its "blanket effect" at this time of the year. Lake Erie Water temp today is 57 degrees which keeps the frost way longer.

Nice that a guy in Chicago can assume what usually happens in NE Ohio. I'm sure that climate "modeling" tanks were used.
    Last edited by Masterofreality; 11-10-2015 at 05:15 AM.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

I am officially wondering if this thread will outlast the climate change issue itself. The term climate change may actually be lost in the lexicon and this thread may continue forward nonetheless.
    Pray the Rosary daily

Quote Originally Posted by muskienick View Post
    What if I am the same as always and Scarlette Johansson lavishes all her feminine favors upon me. There would definitely be some heavy-duty muskienick warming not related to anything done by all the other people on our planet. How messed up would THAT be for people to deal with?
    I am more concerned with how Ms. Johansson would deal with it as you warmed her globes. Too far?
    We've come a long way since my bench seat at the Fieldhouse!

SHE started it (in my self-serving scenario)!

Quote Originally Posted by SemajParlor View Post
    Please stop entertaining anyone who legitimately thinks the temperature or weather in their particular region is indicative of a global wide issue. It muddies the waters.

Thanks.
    Climate change is occurring in my neighborhood. This morning it was cold, and then this afternoon it warmed up some, and now it is starting to get cold again. Lots of change going on. Very Chaotic.
    Balls of Steele!!

While watching the Bengals last week, I ran out of party ice.
    2023 Sweet 16

From this past Saturdays democrat debate:

JOHN DICKERSON:
    Senator Sanders, you said you wanna rid the planet of ISIS. In the previous date you said the greatest threat to national security was climate change. Do you still believe that?
    BERNIE SANDERS:
    Absolutely. In fact, climate change is directly related to the growth of terrorism. And if we do not get our act together and listen to what the scientists say you’re gonna see countries all over the world -- this is what the C.I.A. says, they’re gonna be struggling over limited amounts of water, limited amounts of land to grow their crops. And you’re gonna see all kinds of international conflict.
    Veritas vos Liberabit

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by murray87 View Post
    From this past Saturdays democrat debate:

JOHN DICKERSON:
    Senator Sanders, you said you wanna rid the planet of ISIS. In the previous date you said the greatest threat to national security was climate change. Do you still believe that?
    BERNIE SANDERS:
    Absolutely. In fact, climate change is directly related to the growth of terrorism. And if we do not get our act together and listen to what the scientists say you’re gonna see countries all over the world -- this is what the C.I.A. says, they’re gonna be struggling over limited amounts of water, limited amounts of land to grow their crops. And you’re gonna see all kinds of international conflict.
    Nutjob....crazy nutjob. I hope he truly does not believe this, just so that I know no one that stupid could be elected office.