Page 209 of 272 FirstFirst ... 109159199207208209210211219259 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,090 of 2712
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    Interesting, since you have Gaetz and Greene (Climate deniers like yourself) leading your party now. Good luck with them. Ironically, they hate everybody except Bozo.
    In light of the fact that we've had the coldest weather in this area the last two months in recent memory, the only denier is you. Global cooling is upon us.

Weather is not Climate as said here a 100x:

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/e...a-nasa-reports
    Last edited by bobbiemcgee; 05-10-2021 at 11:28 AM.
    2023 Sweet 16

Weather is not Climate as said here a 100x:

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/e...a-nasa-reports
    Mr. Denier, when it suits your purpose, weather is climate. Face it- it's getting colder. It's the 1970's all over again.

And when should I expect the argument from you that the global warming is also causing cooling? I've actually read that argument a few times before.
    Last edited by XU 87; 05-10-2021 at 11:41 AM.

Yeah, NASA is the deep state.
    2023 Sweet 16

Quote Originally Posted by XU 87 View Post
    Mr. Denier, when it suits your purpose, weather is climate. Face it- it's getting colder. It's the 1970's all over again.

And when should I expect the argument from you that the global warming is also causing cooling? I've actually read that argument a few times before.
    This!
    How many times last summer did we hear that the forest fires, which happen in Cali EVERY year were caused by Climate Change? Or the number or severity of hurricanes? Or, or, or....
    Yup. Only when it suits the narrative is when weather is climate.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Yeah, NASA is the deep state.
    https://www.cincinnati.com/story/new...ng/4558928001/

Warming causes cooling.

And to follow up on MOR's post above. There are so many articles saying the recent California fires are a result of climate change, I thought I would just print a partial list:

https://www.google.com/search?q=cali...hrome&ie=UTF-8

So according to our leftists, weather is not climate, but weather is climate when it's hot. And cold weather is now caused by warm weather. In short, all weather, hot or cold, and all weather conditions- fires, hurricanes and even snow, are caused by global warming.

In fact, that's why leftists now use the term "climate change" instead of "global warming". They would look stupid blaming snow on the heat. Instead, they now just generically say, "Well, that's climate change".
    Last edited by XU 87; 05-11-2021 at 04:53 PM.

2023 Sweet 16

Sophomore
    https://www.cincinnati.com/story/new...ng/4558928001/

Warming causes cooling.

And to flow up on MOR's post above. There are so many articles saying the recent California fires are a result of climate change, I thought I would just print a partial list:

https://www.google.com/search?q=cali...hrome&ie=UTF-8

So according to our leftists, weather is not climate, but weather is climate when it's hot. And cold weather is now caused by warm weather. In short, all weather, hot or cold, and all weather conditions- fires, hurricanes and even snow, are caused by global warming.

In fact, that's why leftists now use the term "climate change" instead of "global warming". They would look stupid blaming snow on the heat. Instead, they now just generically say, "Well, that's climate change".
    Why use derogatory terms in a debate? It serves no purpose and takes away from your argument. As an independent, I agree with different views from both the democrats and republicans. From Climate change, abortion, immigration, etc. In my 60 years, I have almost always been able to have a debate on these type of topics. Friendly banter which usually lead to an agreement to disagree on these topics. Over the past 10-20 years, the younger generation seems to need to pin people as either a leftist or a Trump supporter. If you agree with abortion you are an extreme leftist. If you disagree with BLM, you are a trump racist. I donÂ’t get why disagreements mean you have to take a negative shot at what people believe and use derogatory terms to label them as one side or the other. Remember, we are all Americans from the United States of America. Not democrats or republicans. LetÂ’s treat each other with respect.

Quote Originally Posted by xuphan View Post
    Why use derogatory terms in a debate? It serves no purpose and takes away from your argument. As an independent, I agree with different views from both the democrats and republicans. From Climate change, abortion, immigration, etc. In my 60 years, I have almost always been able to have a debate on these type of topics. Friendly banter which usually lead to an agreement to disagree on these topics. Over the past 10-20 years, the younger generation seems to need to pin people as either a leftist or a Trump supporter. If you agree with abortion you are an extreme leftist. If you disagree with BLM, you are a trump racist. I donÂ’t get why disagreements mean you have to take a negative shot at what people believe and use derogatory terms to label them as one side or the other. Remember, we are all Americans from the United States of America. Not democrats or republicans. LetÂ’s treat each other with respect.

The modern day democratic party is now a far left party. So I think it's accurate to call its members "leftists". Would you prefer that I use the term "left wing liberal"? And I'm ok if you call me a "rightist".
    Last edited by XU 87; 05-11-2021 at 09:20 AM.

Sophomore
    Would you prefer that I use the term "left wing liberal"? And I'm ok if you call me a "rightist".
    I would recommend just sticking to your argument and facts. The whole left or right whatever name people want to use demonize other view points isn’t necessary to clearly express your argument and facts. Just have respect for other viewpoints even if you don’t agree with them. We need to spread love not hate in the world. WWJD!