Thread: Justin Bibbs

Justin Bibbs

Unless I have gone blind, I see no other thread in this section mentioning Justin Bibbs- a 6:5 SG/SF who now plays for Monteverde Academy and hails from that small town up I-75 about 50 miles that likes watermelons.

Kid is a top 150 player and Xavier has been on him for a while now. In fact, below is a short interview where he states that Xavier and Va. Tech are recruiting him the hardest. He has an offer from the dump but seems to have dismissed it.

Looks like he may be a nice addition. Video is contained in the below article.

http://www.scarberrymedia.com/2013/0...-justin-bibbs/
    Last edited by Masterofreality; 08-15-2013 at 05:29 PM.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Justin Bibbs

Xavier has been on him for a very long time. They are also in a very good spot. Rick and Snow have been very good about updating his recruitment on the premium boards.

Quote Originally Posted by nkymuskie View Post
    Xavier has been on him for a very long time. They are also in a very good spot. Rick and Snow have been very good about updating his recruitment on the premium boards.
    Scout's success in drawing numbers over to the Xavier site has really quieted down the recruiting forum on XHoops, it seems, since most people interested in recruiting just talk about it over there. It's just weird when a guy like Bibbs doesn't even have a thread over here, but there are long threads about him and some other recruits over on Scout.

They call me Mr. Bibbs!

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by XUFan09 View Post
    Scout's success in drawing numbers over to the Xavier site has really quieted down the recruiting forum on XHoops, it seems, since most people interested in recruiting just talk about it over there. It's just weird when a guy like Bibbs doesn't even have a thread over here, but there are long threads about him and some other recruits over on Scout.
    Pretty much this. I rarely even check down here anymore.

Justin Bibbs

Quote Originally Posted by Milhouse View Post
    Pretty much this. I rarely even check down here anymore.
    I stopped doing the threads for each individual recruit because no one was using them. I'd need an additional mod to be able to keep up with it now. If someone is interested pm me.
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Prior to Monteverde, he attended CJ; let's see who was recent Muskie CJ connection ? He did OK. Truthfully. Bibbs can be confident XU wants him and can look around a little, He is kind of a slightly lesser Dez or even Darnell Williams (though nobody has Darnell's explosiveness). Fits quite well for CM style and system. Be careful of academics.
    I have seen only two great plays: Hamlet and put the ball into the basket

Committed to Virginia Tech last night.

Don't know if that hurts us with London, but I sure hope not.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    Committed to Virginia Tech last night.

Don't know if that hurts us with London, but I sure hope not.
    No, London's recruitment is not altered.
    “Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.” -Michael Jordan