Maurice Creek Transfer to GW

Link

According to Ben Standig of CSN Washington, Creek has decided transfer to George Washington. Since he’s a graduate, Creek will be eligible immediately for the Colonials.
    “With GW, I needed them and they needed me,” Creek told Standig. ”That’s what it’s all about. When you go somewhere, you want to go somewhere where you’re needed. You don’t want to go somewhere where you’re just wanted…From the first day, I just felt like , ‘man, this could be a great spot.’”
    _________

I think this will be a good pick up for GW. Hope Creek can stay healthy.

"He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Well, that makes a total mockery out of the "he's going there because our school doesn't offer that graduate program" BS.

Not that it wasn't a sham to begin with.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Maurice Creek Transfer to GW

So Maurice could've left Indiana with a degree in hand and a promising future at enterprise Rent-A-Car or decide to play his senior year at George Washington under the premise of a bullshit graduate degree like pre Elizabethan women's sexual liberation literature while crushing 18-21 year old puss on a daily basis?

Point GW......
    “Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.” John Wayne

BeerBrunch.com for those who like to tip one back in the morning