Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Okay, sounds like it's time to move this back to campus sites. I didn't realize the building wasn't capacity, much less not even close to capacity.

I think it will resume at campus sites after this year....unless they think of some way to make more money by keeping it downtown.
    "You can't fix stupid." Ron White

The reason it wasn't close to capacity was because we didn't sell our tickets. The UC side was near capacity. I think downtown could be an good site for the game if both sides sell their tickets and the place is rocking. That, plus the downtown scene made the game enjoyable last year. Not saying the series shouldn't go back to campuses, but the game definitely wasn't so "water downed" as some are claiming. I'd much rather see it stay downtown than to see it get completely canceled.

Crosstown Shootout: Dec 14

I thought they sold somewhere in the 14,000 range - isn't the arena seating cap for hoops 16,000

So yeah, not sold out buy not the empty hall we crammed 4,500 into to watch the second K-State game, on New Year's Eve night, without Huggins (and let's face it UC fans buying up tickets), and not in the season ticket plan.
    - David Bowers ('95)