Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013 NFL Draft

Teo was slow and he fell down turning around. He actually fell down. Please.

Sophomore
    Orson is solid, but more of a H back...I wouldn't even be surprised seeing him come out of the back field next year. Not nearly the same player as Eifert...not a red zone threat and cant stretch it. Eifert and Gresh give Cincy a legit New England look.
    Last edited by Muskied; 04-25-2013 at 10:15 PM.

I'm not saying Teo will be any good, I just don't know how anyone can determine a good football player by watching guys run around in tights.

2013 NFL Draft

Quote Originally Posted by waggy View Post
    Teo was slow and he fell down turning around. He actually fell down. Please.
    The Bama game was awful for everyone on defense wearing a gold helmet. If your judging a player on only one game your making a seriously comical error. He won't be a bad football player

Well there's always the national championship game to refer to.

He fell down at the combine. He might have fallen twice. I think one was a header.

I didn't think they would pick Eifert, but the pick makes sense. The NFL is a copy cat league and teams want to duplicate what the Patriots are doing with Gronk & Hernandez. I totally agree with NKYMuskie that Eifert is essentially a WR who can block. He should be a great weapon in the red zone. Plus, you got insurance for when Gresham's contract is up. Dave Lapham loves Eifert - he was talking about him all week - I'm not sure if that is good or bad.

2013 NFL Draft

Quote Originally Posted by XUOWNSUC View Post
    Dave Lapham loves Eifert - he was talking about him all week - I'm not sure if that is good or bad.
    He called the Zietler pick last year and that turned out alright.

I love the Eifert pick. I wanted Eric Reid, the safety from LSU, but once he was gone, Eifert seemed the best available for what the Bengals are looking for. If they can somehow steal Eddie Lacy with the 11th pick in the second round, they will have enhanced their offensive weapons immensely.
    "All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz and I'm fine.--Jeff Spicoli"

Quote Originally Posted by nkymuskie View Post
    He called the Zietler pick last year and that turned out alright.
    Lapham has been on the money with his predictions the last few years.

Quote Originally Posted by nuts4xu View Post
    I love the Eifert pick. I wanted Eric Reid, the safety from LSU, but once he was gone, Eifert seemed the best available for what the Bengals are looking for. If they can somehow steal Eddie Lacy with the 11th pick in the second round, they will have enhanced their offensive weapons immensely.
    The Bengals pick 5th in round two (unless they made a trade that I'm unaware of). There should be a good pool of players for them top choose from (Lacy, Watson, Cyprien, Te'o, Bernard, Ball to name a few). I hope they get the safety Cyprien from Florida International. I honestly think they can wait and get a RB with their second selection in the second round.
    Last edited by XUOWNSUC; 04-25-2013 at 11:08 PM.