Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sam Logwood

He'll apparently be on espnu tomorrow at 2

Sam logwood hasn't even earned a offer yet

[QUOTE=xsteve1;390591]Sam logwood hasn't even earned a offer [\QUOTE]

He has official offers, to my understanding, from Bradley, Auburn, Michigan State, Xavier and Indiana State.

2014 SF Sam Logwood picks up two offers; MSU, Xavier turn it up
    November 30, 2012
    By Josh Paunil

Class of 2014 small forward Sam Logwood*only had six offers this time last week, but after Bradley offered Saturday, Auburn offered Wednesday and a couple of high-majors have started to recruit him harder, the*Indianapolis native’s recruitment is beginning to heat up.

“Xavier has been talking to me and Michigan State has too,” Logwood told NRS. “They just started picking up on me pretty heavily.”

Xavier’s constant contact with the 6’6, 207-pound wing is already paying off, as Logwood says he has developed the best relationship with the Xavier coaching staff.

“I probably have the best relationship with Xavier and [assistant] coach [Travis] Steele,” Logwood said. “He’s always asking how I’m doing and he texts me every day. That kind of stuff goes a long way.”
    Last edited by Masterofreality; 04-03-2013 at 08:20 PM.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Nice to be a "high major" with Michigan State.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

[QUOTE=Masterofreality;390592]
    Quote Originally Posted by xsteve1 View Post
    Sam logwood hasn't even earned a offer [\QUOTE]

He has official offers, to my understanding, from Bradley, Auburn, Michigan State, Xavier and Indiana State.

2014 SF Sam Logwood picks up two offers; MSU, Xavier turn it up
    November 30, 2012
    By Josh Paunil

Class of 2014 small forward Sam Logwood*only had six offers this time last week, but after Bradley offered Saturday, Auburn offered Wednesday and a couple of high-majors have started to recruit him harder, the*Indianapolis native’s recruitment is beginning to heat up.

“Xavier has been talking to me and Michigan State has too,” Logwood told NRS. “They just started picking up on me pretty heavily.”

Xavier’s constant contact with the 6’6, 207-pound wing is already paying off, as Logwood says he has developed the best relationship with the Xavier coaching staff.

“I probably have the best relationship with Xavier and [assistant] coach [Travis] Steele,” Logwood said. “He’s always asking how I’m doing and he texts me every day. That kind of stuff goes a long way.”
    MOR, I don't think anything there indicates that he has an offer yet, simply that Michigan State and Xavier are turning up the heat in his recruitment. Brian Snow just straightforwardly said over on Scout that he has not received an offer yet. Of course, that could change as early as tomorrow. We'll see, but I'd love to get this guy.

[QUOTE=XUFan09;390598]
    Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post

MOR, I don't think anything there indicates that he has an offer yet, simply that Michigan State and Xavier are turning up the heat in his recruitment. Brian Snow just straightforwardly said over on Scout that he has not received an offer yet. Of course, that could change as early as tomorrow. We'll see, but I'd love to get this guy.
    Yeah, Using the word "official" when it comes to XU isn't accurate. It's interesting. I have heard that he has been offered and then others say he hasn't. Steele is all over him, but maybe CMack is holding back based upon who else may commit. Anyway, he's 2014 so no rush until fall. We can see if some others come in.
    Last edited by Masterofreality; 04-03-2013 at 10:33 PM.

Re: Sam Logwood

[QUOTE=Masterofreality;390609]
    Quote Originally Posted by XUFan09 View Post

Yeah, Using the word "official" when it comes to XU isn't accurate. It's interesting. I have heard that he has been offered and then others say he hasn't. Steele is all over him, but maybe CMack is holding back based upon who else may commit. Anyway, he's 2014 so no rush until fall. We can see if some others come in.
    Agreed. We're still after some other recruits at his position that might be higher priority for Mack right now. I think we're still in on Trevon Bluiett, who's a stud, but that is going to be a tough recruiting battle to win.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

“@DaveTelep: Sam Longwood from LaLum. We have to create this file. Had 11 in the first half. St Bene's by one at half. Isaiah Briscoe coming off inj”

Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    “@DaveTelep: Sam Longwood from LaLum. We have to create this file. Had 11 in the first half. St Bene's by one at half. Isaiah Briscoe coming off inj”
    Sorry to show my ignorance, but could you translate this?
    I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I drink 2XS.

Quote Originally Posted by UCGRAD4X View Post
    Sorry to show my ignorance, but could you translate this?
    It means that Sam Logwood was not anywhere in "recruiting guru" Telep's records.In fact, Telep still misspelled his name! Now, that Sam had an impressive first half, Telep will decide to follow him. A bit late since obviously college coaches already have been.

In CMack and staff I trust.