Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Twitter Mentions/Rumors abotu 2014 Xavier Recruits

Alex Kline ‏@TheRecruitScoop
    RT @DMcDonaldHoops: Alabama & Xavier both offered 2014 Collins Hill (GA) SG Devin Mitchell this week.

6'3"
    176 lbs.
    Offers from Alabama, Boston U, Charlotte, cincinatti, Georgia, Georgia State, Ole Miss, UAB, Charleston, and Mercer

Justin Byerly ‏@Justinbyerly
    Xavier University is showing interest in 6'7, 2014 Markell Lodge of Christian Faith (NC).

6'6"-6'7"
    190-200 lbs.
    74 Grade on espn

Shun Williams ‏@OntheRadarHoops
    Xavier will be in to check out 2014 PG Keith Pinckney @KEITHPINCKNEY5 Miller Grove (GA) @coachswhite

6'0"-6'1"
    160-165 lbs.
    4 star on scout, #50 2014 recruit and 84 grade on espn
    Offers from Clemson, Georgia, Georgia Tech, and Miami (espn lists an offer from Xavier, but scout doesn't)

Eric Hampford ‏@Future150EricH
    Xavier head coach Chris Mack was in to watch 2014 SG Cuyler Mosley of Timber Creek HS (FL) workout yesterday. #Future150

6'3"
    160 lbs.
    Future 150 gives a grade of 91 and rates him #91 in the 2014 class. They also list offers from Rider and Kansas State

Shun Williams ‏@OntheRadarHoops
    Xavier @XavierBasketbal was in to see 2014 PF Phil Cofer @LifeisDeep_ Whitewater (GA)

6'7"-6'8"
    196-205 lbs.
    espn has him as the #56 2014 recruit with an 83 grade.
    Offers from Alabama, George Mason, Georgia, Georgia Tech, Miami, Mississippi State, Ole Miss, South Carolina, and Tennessee

I've been a broken record about this, but be wary what the players' pages say in terms of who's recruiting a kid.

Looking at Mack's twitter feed, he was all over the place with visits this week.
    From the number he saw in one day it would almost seem like he was on a private plane...but then he commented as if he was on a larger one.
    Time in Georgia, Florida (maybe seeing the kids noted above) and also Pittsburgh.

Still wonder about the Vez kid. There must be dozens of players in Europe who might play college ball in the U.S.
    For him to jump over there just to see one kid almost seems like there was a connection established that he needed to solidify.
    Long way to go for just a "take a chance" offer.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Sophomore
    Trevon Bluiett ‏@tre_bluiett15 10h Arizona, Butler, Indiana, Michigan, Purdue, UCLA, & Xavier. (Alphabetical order) This is my list of schools.

Xavier is the top 7 for top 50 wing Trevon Bluiett.
    “Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.” -Michael Jordan

See if you notice anything unusual about his highlight video. Actually there are two unusual things.

http://www.verbalcommits.com/players/trevon-bluiett

Sophomore
    Think this kid would be a BIG get for the program. Might be a bit of an uphill battle but we'll see.

Twitter Mentions/Rumors abotu 2014 Xavier Recruits

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    See if you notice anything unusual about his highlight video. Actually there are two unusual things.

I watched it and couldn't really notice anything, but that may have been the result of the poor quality on my phone. I assume that Mack was probably in the background or something?

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post

no shitty rap music?

Nope.
    First, he actually makes a layup with his off hand.
    And second...that has to be the only high school video I've ever watched where there is not one dunk. Check it. Not one dunk.

Boy that would really excite me if we got Bluiett, kid looks good!! Plus it could cause other recruits to jump on board!! Salivating at the thought.