Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Yeah, my bracket is toast. Looked like a genius after the first round (2nd round?), but back to reality with VCU and SLU today. Guess the only thing I can hang my hat on is if Wich St. and LaSalle can win, I might be one of very few people who had WSU/LaSalle as a Sweet 16 matchup.

Really disappointed in St. Louis & VCU - horrible showings. Who'd of thought LaSalle would carrying the A10 banner going into Sunday?

So glad to see Gonzaga choke. Didn't deserve a one seed. I still hate them because of Adam Morrison - trash-talking sore loser.

Good for LaSalle. It would be a riot to see LaSalle start to dominate the A10 in the next few years.
    I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I drink 2XS.

Go A10 in the tourney!!!

Quote Originally Posted by xubball1993 View Post
    Really disappointed in St. Louis & VCU - horrible showings. Who'd of thought LaSalle would carrying the A10 banner going into Sunday?

So glad to see Gonzaga choke. Didn't deserve a one seed. I still hate them because of Adam Morrison - trash-talking sore loser.
    Yesterday was the first time I've watched Oregon. It seems like they are playing way above their seeding. St. Louis ran into a team peaking at just the right Time. I think a lot of teams in this tournament would have lost to Oregon yesterday.
    Tim Hardaway hates Dayton.

Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueGuy View Post
    Yesterday was the first time I've watched Oregon. It seems like they are playing way above their seeding. St. Louis ran into a team peaking at just the right Time. I think a lot of teams in this tournament would have lost to Oregon yesterday.
    I asked elsewhere about this -- I think they spent a good chunk of the season missing their PG to injury, who is apparently back now.

Come on, LaSalle!!! Do this thing! LaSalle +4.

Quote Originally Posted by UCGRAD4X View Post
    Good for LaSalle. It would be a riot to see LaSalle start to dominate the A10 in the next few years.
    Wouldn't it though?

All of a sudden your flagship program plays in a garage in the middle of a ghetto. I can see Jim Nance and Clark Kellogg beating a path to North 20th and Olney Avenue. Yep.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell