Page 105 of 114 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1140

Thread: Big East News

Quote Originally Posted by Xuperman View Post
    Yep, that "rebuilding" thing sucks. If only we had 5 or 6 studs instead of just the 4
    Does a National Champion/Player of the Year in a different division classify as a stud?

I'll hang up and listen.....
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Sophomore
    Looking at the youtubes I see a 10/6 20 min type player who may be able to play with Tyriique in situations. Maybe like a better Toby Hegner or Nate Fowler. We only have him for one year. I also like what I see of Castin especially against Villanova, Kentucky , Kansas State. I am cautiously optimistic but have been a little depressed since FSU. .These last 2 nights watched a little NBA with meaningless games and it was ugly and unwatchable. Remember the team coming back was our defensive team and I will be damned to know why they did not score for 9 min in qtr 2 vs FSU.

Sophomore
    People should remember that naji, probably the best offensive, defensive, and rebounding player of our returning players was hurt and not playing in that stretch.

Quote Originally Posted by Muskie1000 View Post
    Best news I've heard all day.
    2023 Sweet 16

This is great news for our league. I hope Georgetown becomes a basketball powerhouse once again.

https://www.bigeastcoastbias.com/201...omer-yurtseven
    May the X be with you....Quitting is never an option.

Quote Originally Posted by Muskie1000 View Post
    Nice letter. But while he was thanking everybody, why didn't he thank the Musketeers for making him look so good?
    I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I drink 2XS.

Five Years in the Big East. Where has the time gone. What a great conference for my Muskies.
    2023 Sweet 16

Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    Five Years in the Big East. Where has the time gone. What a great conference for my Muskies.
    We won the conference in 5 years, that's pretty good, now it's time to start taking some more steps. It's been a great conference for us, bringing quality, entertaining match-ups and testing our guys before the tournament, I'm stoked that it happened, and it's great for Xavier basketball. Time to keep growing as a program and climbing the ladder to new heights!

Quote Originally Posted by GIMMFD View Post
    We won the conference in 5 years, that's pretty good, now it's time to start taking some more steps. It's been a great conference for us, bringing quality, entertaining match-ups and testing our guys before the tournament, I'm stoked that it happened, and it's great for Xavier basketball. Time to keep growing as a program and climbing the ladder to new heights!
    The final 2%.
    X A V I E R

We finally found a league where we haven't been able to be the flagship, but it's only because the league has a team that's won 2 of the last 3 national titles. That's pretty, pretty good.