Thread: Roi

Banned

Roi

I wonder what the affiliation with the Big East Conference does to the value of a degree from Xavier University.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesbt4 View Post
    I wonder what the affiliation with the Big East Conference does to the value of a degree from Xavier University.
    Picture a line graph.

Picture the line moving from left to right in an ascending fashion, and on a rather aggressive trajectory.

Does that answer your question?
    X A V I E R

Quote Originally Posted by xudash View Post
    Picture a line graph.

Picture the line moving from left to right in an ascending fashion, and on a rather aggressive trajectory.

Does that answer your question?
    Isn't there some famous story about Fr. Hoff doing almost the same thing when asked about Xavier's future?
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

I think that people in and around Cincinnati respect an X degree but I think now, on a national level, the value with go way up

Quote Originally Posted by Muskie View Post
    Isn't there some famous story about Fr. Hoff doing almost the same thing when asked about Xavier's future?
    Now that you mentioned that, I believe he did that when he was dying, as he was talking with Thad Matta about Xavier's trajectory.
    X A V I E R