Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Down goes Dayton

With Dayton poised to take the 8 or 9 seed and possibly face Xavier in the 8/9 game (If Dayton, Charlotte, and Butler all won), they lose on a last second dunk by George Washington and now might not even make the A10 tournament! If Charlotte, Richmond, and St. Bona all win, Dayton is on the outside looking in. Today is a good day- now Xavier, Charlotte, Richmond, and St. Bona all need to win to make it an amazing day.

SLU GRAD, XAVIER SUPERFAN D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MarvAlbert View Post
    With Dayton poised to take the 8 or 9 seed and possibly face Xavier in the 8/9 game (If Dayton, Charlotte, and Butler all won), they lose on a last second dunk by George Washington and now might not even make the A10 tournament! If Charlotte, Richmond, and St. Bona all win, Dayton is on the outside looking in. Today is a good day- now Xavier, Charlotte, Richmond, and St. Bona all need to win to make it an amazing day.
    Down goes the Dump. Hahaha Their message board has to be blowing up.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Come on Spiders, Bonnies, and Niners.

Sophomore
    0-7 on games decided by less than 4 points. At some point, being "unlucky" has to give way to sucking down the stretch.

Dayton has an impressive conference record of 31-33 the past four years. That program is the epitome of mediocrity and underachievement.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    Down goes the Dump. Hahaha Their message board has to be blowing up.
    Well, here's a gem.

I'm sorry but how do you decide not to foul at the end?
    Yes. This person wanted UD to foul with 10 seconds to go when they were UP A POINT.

This is definitely possible. Bonnies up right now at home over FU, Richmond is at home against 1-14 Duquesne, biggest question mark is Charlotte at home vs St. Joes. They gotta be crapping their pants up there right now.
    AMDG

Bonnies are losing right now...

Down goes Dayton

Fordham is winning right now. Not likely to last, but wouldn't it suck for Fordham to figure out another way to screw us.
    - David Bowers ('95)

I made this for your viewing pleasure before I saw that Fordham had taken the lead. Hopefully, St. Bona can pull it out.