Page 51 of 350 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    Brett McMurphy ‏@McMurphyESPN 1h
    RT @DudeYouCrazy: Auburn has defeated 2 Top-5 BCS teams in 8 days. Ohio State has defeated 2 Top-5 BCS teams in past 3,992 days
    Wow. I knew it has been a while for OSU, but really?!?
    If you think of me, I hope you think of me well and if you drink to me, don't drink cheap - Ken "Firehose" Akers (1/27/85 - 1/22/11)

Quote Originally Posted by Titanxman04 View Post
    Wow. I knew it has been a while for OSU, but really?!?
    Oh-Ha-Ho State beat #8 Oregon in the 2009 Rose Bowl, but hasn't beaten a Top 10 team since then. Not exactly impressive.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Brett McMurphy ‏@McMurphyESPN 1h
    RT @DudeYouCrazy: Auburn has defeated 2 Top-5 BCS teams in 8 days. Ohio State has defeated 2 Top-5 BCS teams in past 3,992 days
    Yep. Those two Auburn wins were so decisive. Please.
    X A V I E R

Quote Originally Posted by xudash View Post
    Yep. Those two Auburn wins were so decisive. Please.
    Fair enough. Tell us about all the decisive top 5 BCS wins Ohio State has over the past 3,993 days. Or at least tell us about all the top 15 teams Ohio State has beaten the last two season.

Frauds.

Fair enough. Tell us about all the decisive top 5 BCS wins Ohio State has over the past 3,993 days. Or at least tell us about all the top 15 teams Ohio State has beaten the last two season.

Frauds.
    And it's not like OSU's win over Michigan was some statement win either. They eeked that out.

Jeff Borzello ‏@jeffborzello 3h
    Pretttty cool. RT @diamond83: Mark Dantonio dancing and singing to "Type of Way" http://instagram.com/p/hqmjAeCDN_/

Jordan Crawford ‏@jcraw55 19m
    @BillSimmons you mad? Lol

I want to frame that tweet.

Frauds.
    Ohio State in the BCS era:

Appearances School W L Pct
    9* Ohio State 6* 3 .667

Games
    Won 1999 Sugar Bowl
    Won 2003 Fiesta Bowl
    Won 2004 Fiesta Bowl
    Won 2006 Fiesta Bowl
    Lost 2007 BCS National Championship Game
    Lost 2008 BCS National Championship Game
    Lost 2009 Fiesta Bowl
    Won 2010 Rose Bowl
    Won 2011 Sugar Bowl (Vacated)

The 9 appearances are the most by any team. The 2011 win was against an SEC team; vacated or not they beat them on the field.

UL has only been to two BCS bowls: Wake Forest in the 2007 Orange Bowl and Florida in the 2013 Sugar Bowl. Yes, one of your two wins was against Wake Freakin Forest.

Please don't argue the relative strength of the B1G with me, because I believe you are a Louisville fan. Louisville doesn't play anybody, period. UL has never won a national championship in football. Ohio State has won a NC 7 times, including beating what was regarded as a very, very good "fast" Miami team in the BCS era. And don't bother bringing up the "late call" in the end zone in that game, because defensive holding should have been called earlier.

Ohio State plays the schedule that was developed for it for a given season. Schedules that are put together years before they're played. In the recent past OOC games have included Texas and USC when both were very good. Like it or not, the B1G had at least 3 legitimate teams this year: Ohio State, MSU and Whisky. I don't need to discuss the AAAAAAAC's pedigree here.

Better yet, here was UL's schedule this year:

Ohio
    Eastern Kentucky
    at Kentucky
    FIU
    BYE
    at Temple
    Rutgers
    Central Florida
    at USF*
    BYE
    Connecticut
    Houston
    Memphis
    BYE
    Cincinnati

A UL fan calling Ohio State a fraud is funny. It's funny only because you are a fellow Xavier fan; it would be sad otherwise.
    X A V I E R

You mad?

You mad?
    Not really.

I consider myself to be an objective Ohio State fan. On that note, I've held all season that Ohio State's defense is not a NC game caliber defense. I may have been one of the few people who regretted Saban's brain cramp (i.e. why don't you rely on your senior QB in overtime versus attempting a low percentage kill with Perfect Storm (big linemen; runback risk) circumstances). I felt that way because I would have preferred Ohio State in the 100th Rose Bowl, versus getting into this year's NC game.

I get that there are obnoxious Ohio State fans. Perhaps its kind of like UD Fans-Cubed, but with accomplishments.

I'm just a little tired of reading that Ohio State in football is some kind of fraud. If Ohio State is some kind of fraud in college football, I don't know what that means for college football.
    X A V I E R